26th January 2011, 09:34 PM
ANKITDME60

Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?

how much percentage is needed to take admission in marine engineering after polytechnic from mechanical branch and fees.

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  2. How can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  9. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  10. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  11. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  12. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  15. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  16. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  18. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
1st February 2011, 01:41 PM
suryaadeepthi

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?

for persuing marine engineering you should have 10+2 or equivalent in physics ,chemistry and maths.fee structure will depend on the college you choose
1st February 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?

Can I join after diploma ECE in marine engineering
24th March 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how much percenntage is required to take marine engg.&fees structure details
29th March 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

how much percenntage is required to take marine engg.&fees structure details
31st March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed to take admission in marine engineering after polytechnic from mechanical branch and fees.
20th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 59% total marks in 12th..but I dont have 60% for PCM..how can I join a college for marine engineering or is there any other ways to become a marine engineer? Please help
28th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

im diplomo in mechanical branch how much precentge will be required and how many years course and what is the fee structure please tell me immedietly
2nd July 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to join marine engineering after deploma in mechanical engineer? What is the fee structure?
ans. this email Id- "[email protected]"
27th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how much fee for the whole yr to study marine
16th October 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE required to take admission in Marine Engineering?
5th November 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

which collage is best and what is the cutoff mark for mairne engineering?
18th December 2011, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

how many marks need to admitted in marine engg,after diploma in machanical?
18th December 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

percentage required for marine engg. After diploma
31st December 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do marine engineering after diploma in electronics????
and how much percentage are required????plz tell about admission process.......
5th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in any of the b. tech college after doing polytechnic
19th March 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to become marine biologist what should i do after 12 std and how many % i required to get scolarship
27th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical so Can I take a admission in Marine Engineering ? & How much percentage are required for the admission ?
27th July 2012, 05:30 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?

hello,
for persuing marine engineering you should have 10+2 or equivalent in physics ,chemistry and maths.fee structure will depend on the college you choose

regards
vidh
9th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How many % requird to get addmission in marin engg after diploma in mech engg
12th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How many % I need to do machanical engineering
24th February 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I AM A pOLYTECHNIC STUDENT OF FIRST YEAR. I WANT TO BECOME AN ENGINEER IN ISRO. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FULFILL MY AMBITION ?
6th June 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am akshay,and i am studing in diploma final year so.how many percentage are required to take admission marine engineering...
24th June 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for marine engineering? Is any competitive exam nessesary for marine engineering(I.e Jee main,NEET,CET)?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?