26th January 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?

is embedded system design course after b.tech(ECE),from accel it acadmy boost the carrier oppurtunity in core companies for fresher

1st February 2011, 11:16 AM
Youga1989
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is embedded system design course after b.tech(ECE),from accel it acadmy boost the carrier oppurtunity in core companies for fresher

Yes, ofcourse a training in leading academy in a demanded subject will obviously help for career boost up.
1st February 2011, 11:45 AM
gayatri_gurav

Default Re: Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?

yes .I check details of course in accel it acadmy just now.. its nice . of course it will help you in core companies as a fresher. but i will suggest you to go for PG Diploma course. rather than a certificate course..

as i did certificate course i suggest you this . and both course available here...

i suggest you this because.. certificate course gives only certificate that your course is completed in this and this...

but PG course will increase the qualification..

both gives knowledge..no doute. but sometimes at the time of promotion or get in company we can understand the importance of PG course...as now i got importance of that....

so you can defiantly go for Accel it acadmy for coaching or anywhere but do the PG course...but before taking admission enquire about the staff which teach you...

cause only placement is not needed. but first good knowledge is require. if you get it...then job automatically comes you... so ask for the kind of teachers teach there...

Best Of Luck...
1st February 2011, 01:07 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?

Hello ,
U ask the job opportunity after B.tech ...
You had done the course of embedded system it's a good field to create our future .. whenever u complete your course u can apply and electronics base company just like "persistance" ..
company ha sprovide u a greate package ...
if u have any query about that visit persistance official website....
1st February 2011, 03:13 PM
mohit brh

yes embedded system course will help for electronic student because after completing course you have practical knowledge as well as theoretical knowledge so it will help in jobs or to getting jobs.
you can do this course from any private institue.
1st February 2011, 08:28 PM
sabarish28

Certification plays major role in career
And to certified in embedded system will go more preference
1st February 2011, 08:37 PM
bikenindia

Hello friend,

Yes, Short term courses really help in your career.
Even when placement came for core companies, Your short term courses for embedded will really help in getting through those placement.
At the same time, you should have knowledge also. If you have short term courses certificate and if you don't have knowledge, then its of no use. So, better learn nicely to improve your knowledge.

All the best.
Thank you.
6th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is accel it academy best for embedded sytem course?
pls tell
1st April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

can we do the embedded course after btech 2nd year?
2nd May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hai .. i would like to do emdedded system ,,,,,,but i want to know ,,,,,,,,,,,can i get full knowledge within 400 hours training which is given by accel
5th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Accel It is best????????
29th June 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Does PG Diploma course in Embedded system from Bicard (TCIL-IT),Pune will be helpful in getting jobs after B Tech (E&TC) or Zaib Technology Pvt. Ltd, Pune will be better. Can anybody help me ?

[email protected]
14th August 2011, 09:50 PM
RN007

Even when placement came for core companies, Your short term courses for embedded will really help in getting through those placement.
At the same time, you should have knowledge also. If you have short term courses certificate and if you don't have knowledge, then its of no use. So, better learn nicely to improve your knowledge.
31st August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any PG diploma courses for b.e (ece) students???
if means pls tell the college names.
15th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

mainframe course is useful to BE carrier or not ? please tell..
29th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Does Embedded system design course from ACCEL IT Academy help in jobs after B.Tech (ECE)?

Am also a Accel student but some of the accel coaching centres are not good.
for example coimbatore centre is not a good one.
They concentrate on our money only,But wont teach us upto satisfactory.
They wont provide the proper book and kit materials too..
So study in ACCEL chennai is good...
6th December 2011, 01:42 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,yes .I check details of course in accel it acadmy just now.. its nice . of course it will help you in core companies as a fresher. but i will suggest you to go for PG Diploma course. rather than a certificate course..
as i did certificate course i suggest you this . and both course available here...
i suggest you this because.. certificate course gives only certificate that your course is completed in this and this...
both gives knowledge..no doute. but sometimes at the time of promotion or get in company we can understand the importance of PG course...as now i got importance of that
11th December 2011, 09:44 PM
tuntunia

28th January 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

whether it is better to do embedded design course in chennai or bangalore?
As i have completed my aeronautical degree in avionics stream,
is it advisory for me to do these course?
29th January 2012, 12:07 PM
mani_baban

Dear,yes .I check details of course in accel it acadmy just now.. its nice . of course it will help you in core companies as a fresher. but i will suggest you to go for PG Diploma course. rather than a certificate course..
both gives knowledge..no doute. but sometimes at the time of promotion or get in company we can understand the importance of PG course...as now i got importance of that
15th March 2012, 07:40 PM
kaveribiswas

i will suggest you to go for PG Diploma course. rather than a certificate course..

both gives knowledge..no doute. but sometimes at the time of promotion or get in company we can understand the importance of PG course...as now i got importance of that....

so you can defiantly go for Accel it acadmy for coaching or anywhere but do the PG course...but before taking admission enquire about the staff which teach you...

Good luck................
23rd May 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

any one knows the fees in accel for embedded design
25th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me when will embedded design course at ACCEL IT ACADEMY begin?what is the fees for this course?pls help me..
28th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the fees details?
11th December 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

ACCEL IT academy is good fro embedded system???
17th August 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

ACCEL is bad. They don't manage time well and teaching is also average. Computers don't work and maintenance is very very poor. The books they provide is also not satisfactory. I'm currently doing PG Diploma course in Emb Sys, only after joining I came to know all these issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?