22nd May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year

sir i m siddiqui qamar student of mechanical engg has completed his 3rd year and i want to do summer training in your prganization.this is in syllabus and compulsory.we have to submit our training certificate to our university.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  6. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  8. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  14. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  16. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
5th October 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year

hello,
Mr.Siddiqui qamar,
by doing internship in 3rd year you will be benefitted. because the companies are inviting the students to interview if they done internship in 3rd year. they thought that internship students are good at practical skills.and you will also get clarity and experience in your field.
so the companies are putting conditions to summer internship students
1) those want internship they have to send their resume.
2)some companies are selecting the students through written test & interview.
3)you need to send resume to the company of your achievement in your education.
17th October 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year

hello sir/mam i m student of mechanical engineering 3rd yr i want training from indian railway in delhi .how could be possible it in summer.....,plz reply me .my email address [email protected] u.....
24th December 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year i want tranning from indian railway.how could be possible it in summer..pz reply me ,my email address
[email protected]
10th January 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

iam the student of mechanical 2nd year & i want my summer training in kashmir railways
8th February 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is akash kumar i want to do summer training after 3rd year please tell me the proceure of summer training .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?