23rd May 2012, 06:38 PM
nightpecker

Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?

i completed my b.tech/BE this year wit 7.36 cgpa. i want to know,
1. which are the colleges/unversities offering MS?
2. does a good gre score is necesary to get admitd in uk colleges?
3. what are the chances of getting scholarship? and the procedure for that.(92.7% in 10th and 95.6% in 12th)
4. MS at UK or US? what do u think is a good option?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  2. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  3. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  4. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  5. What should be the GRE score to get scholarship in good US universities?
  6. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  8. Can I get admitted in a good college in USA after failing first year of engineering in biotechnology
  9. What are the chances to get scholarships for doing Ph.D in US Universities?
  10. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  12. How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  15. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  16. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  17. Can I join M.Tech after qualifying GATe with 59%? I am an electrical engineer
  18. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
2nd September 2012, 10:46 PM
ankursachan

Smile Re: Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?

hi....
If you want to go US for doing MS you should have good GRE score (if you want to get admission in good universities).
Your B.Tech result is not good enough to get into the good university so you must have a good GRE scorecard. The marks of 10th and 12th are not so important. Your profile should be good.
The duration of MS in USA is 2 years but in UK it is one year. The expenditure is more in US than UK.
According to me US is better option for MS rather than UK.
30th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?

hey! i want to ask whether da 12th n 10th percent carry any weightage for admission in a us university for ms?
i am pursuing my b.e. What minimum cgpa should i have?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?