23rd May 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU

i am pursuing BCA final year from ipu , i have got on campus placement in wipro as a trainee and they are giving a stipend of rs. 10,000 pm as well as MS degree in four years in banglore. But they are not providing any accomodation facilities. and i have got selected for MCA (rank 168) in ipu. please suggest which option is better for me. whether i should go for job or MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in cyber Forensic after passing final year BCA from IPU?
  2. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  3. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
  5. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  6. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  7. What is the scope in Air Force after doing BCA? I am pursuing BCA final year
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  9. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  10. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kindof job should I select? I am a pre final year student
  12. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  13. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  14. Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?
  15. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  16. How to get a job after pursuing graduation?
  17. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  18. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
23rd March 2013, 08:23 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU

Hi dear..

Although Wipro is a good company and what they are offering you is good, seeing the current condition, but you have got very good rank in CET and thus, you should go for MCA.

This is because, during placement, B.Tech and MCA are considered equivalent, so after MCA ( probably from a good college as you have got a very good rank , may be in the main campus of GGSIPU) , you will have higher chances of getting placed in a good company with very good salary.

So, become a Post-Graduate.

All the best..!!

Regards
sammy
7th April 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU

hey ,m a science student ..i wana knw tht bca with mca .is a gud carrer option for science students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?