27th January 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?

hai,
i am doing MBA(HR & Marketing). i wish to do my project in bangalore but do not have any references of companies... can you provide me with answer on how to do the project and how to apply for them.. please help me in my career...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  4. How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in finance? How to get approval without any reference?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to apply for companies to carry out project work in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA HR
  7. How to do project in finance while doing MBA in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  9. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  10. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of MBA in Sales and Marketing? -- [New]
  11. Summer Internship for 4-6 weeks in SAIL for MBA(Finance & Marketing) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  14. What are the combinations for commerce?
  15. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Companies offering Marketing Internship in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in HAL, Bangalore being a MBA(Marketing) student?
  18. Goverment jobs after MBA in Marketing? Which Government Organizations? Procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2011, 06:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?

Surely the institute from which you are pursuing the course should be able to help you in this matter. You need to begin with selecting the companies which are of your liking. Most of the large MNC will have a tab for this in their website. Else you could send a request letter to the HR of these organisation. In case of opportunity they will surely contact you.
8th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?

Hi my name is Mayur.I am doing my final year MBA in HR.I want to do project work in a good company in bangalore so that i can get recruited in the same company.I have a very good communication skills.I would be glad if someone could assist me by contacting [email protected] or 08792322404
22nd September 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is vinny. I am doing my first year MBA.I would like to do my project work in a good company either in bangalore or cochin ,for that how can i send a request letter to HR of that organisation .can u please give a brief idea about the request which i have to send for the HR manager.I would be glad if u send me a mail to my id [email protected]
6th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is udhaya,i am doing MBA final year in anna university, i would llike to do my project work in a good company in bangalore, for that how can i send a request letter to HR of that company. can u please give idea about the request which i have to send for the HR manager.I would be glad if u send me a mail to my id [email protected]
30th December 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

HI!!! my name is Ginju and i am doing final year MBA, i would like to do my project work in a good company in bangalore, so can u tell me few companies where i can apply for the same..!!! reply to [email protected]
1st January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

am arun doing mba at chennai i want to da my final project in bangalore if any one have company details inform me [email protected] cell 9940868651
20th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

my name is naresh shet iam doing a mba 4th sem in bangalore university i want Jones Lang Lasalle companies final project report
5th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sirs,

I am pursuing M.B.A. (final semester) with Dual Specialization of Human Resources and Management Information System (Calicut University), I would like to do my project work in a good company in Bangalore, so could you inform me few companies where I can apply for the same. [email protected]
21st July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm aishwarya pursuing 2nd year mba ...i want to do final year project in good company in bangalore...so pls inform me few companies so tat i can apply.
12th January 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do project in Bangalore while doing MBA in HR and Marketing? Procedure to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?