24th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Phyla

List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

I want to know the list of International Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration. I will be more thankful if i get the details of International Universities in Australia offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration. I also want to get some details on how to coordinate with the Faculty of International Universities who did Ph.D in Hospital Administration.
I want the details to be sent to my email ID -
[email protected], [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in heath care?
  8. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in quality management in health care or hospital administration?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  15. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  17. List universities for Ph.D. in Hospital Administration or Health Administration?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech? -- [New]
7th January 2013, 01:05 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

These are some best International Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration

Sullivan University

UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON – ANN ARBOR

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA – BERKELEY (HAAS)

JOHNS HOPKINS BLOOMBERG SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH

NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA (WHARTON)

BOSTON UNIVERSITY

UNIVERSITY OF IOWA

OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

Buckinghamshire New University

King's College London (University Of London)

Thanks..
4th March 2013, 04:00 PM
kalamandir

Default Re: List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

hi,,,,,,

List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration

1.UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA

2.OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

3.UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON

4.NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

5.UNIVERSITY OF IOWA

6.Buckinghamshire New University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?