24th May 2012, 09:50 PM
luciferstone

Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?

I have got 60 percentage in 10th and i want to study in science college for 11th so is there any hope for me to join science in this year as i will be able to score 80% and above if i get there in science for 11th so if it is there in delhi so can i get the names of schools and colleges

25th May 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?

can i get science stream after getting 7.6 in 10 class
7th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?

WHAT PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION IN SCIENCE STREAM IN MUMBAI?
15th June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% in 10th and i wish to join science faculty so any hopes for me.please somebody inform me. i want to become computer engineer. and if i not get science side than my dreams would wipe out. please suggest me.
15th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

60% is a decent percentage but not really good according to class 10 board result standard.

So you should not face much problem to get a decent college for yourself.

But if you are looking to take admission in the top rung colleges then it looks difficult because most of these schools cut off marks is 90.

So I would suggest you to shortlist some colleges and go and talk to the administrative officers out there and drop your application form.

Good luck
15th June 2012, 08:31 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
You can get admission in 11th in the following stream;
Arts
Commernce
Science
So,
Choose best university to get admission.
15th June 2012, 09:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
As you are interested for +2 science after 10 class , for this you have to apply for online form in respective interested college , Now a days all form are available through online .

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier....

After +2 science you can apply for NDA exam also the details eligibility criteria are as follows.....

Good luck.....
29th September 2012, 02:12 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?

Yes, you can take science stream as you get a decent percentage in class 10th.
You have two options to take science subject i.e science maths for engineering field and science biology for going in medical stream.
But there might be some problem in taking admission in some schools as they want atleast 70% in 10th class.
Good Luck
7th April 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what grades will i have to score to get in science stream?
19th May 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

i've got only 40% in science. So can i get science stream in 11t?
15th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 70% so can i choose science?
6th August 2013, 02:40 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferstone View Post
I have got 60 percentage in 10th and i want to study in science college for 11th so is there any hope for me to join science in this year as i will be able to score 80% and above if i get there in science for 11th so if it is there in delhi so can i get the names of schools and colleges
yes you can get admission in any school in class 11th, generally every school doesnot have a highcut off like 90,

but you have a poor marks, so make a list of schools and visit the schols and get information about their admission systems

you will have to work hard for sciece as it is a bit hard ,
25th March 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I got 6 cgpa in xth. Can I get sciencein XI in any delhi school
pls suggest any school
27th April 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50% in board exam.. will i get admission in science stream?
what is the average marks in science to get admission in science stream..
22nd May 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I have got 6.8 cgpa in 10 class
Will i get admission in science stream?
29th May 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in kv school ranchi byscoring 42in math 48 in science can i get bio scie
nce
4th June 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 7.2 cgpa in 10 class will i be able to get science stream in 11 class
1st December 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 73.60percent in 10th can I get a science stream in 11th standard I am from poorsclass scc cast casom getsomm facilities from any one or govt. My parent income six thoudand per month Not sufficent to be happy family . then my mother have a Heart diseases after my notes ,pen,books dont remain money to buy this matrial.many words to say but no one here to understand
5th June 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I have got 66.8%, have I got any chance in science stream, I really want 2 study science bt im also weak at maths, wat should I do, help me here...
14th June 2015, 01:30 AM
Sycho Sid

60% marks comes under 1st Division, but in today's era it is not considered good enough. Yes you can get admission in science stream with such marks but maybe not in the college/school of your choice. Some may ask you to clear entrance test, but it is not so that you won't get admission in science stream. You can go for flying candidate which means you don't have to attend classes but just have to sit for exams, find such schools in your city they don't matter how much you have scored in std 10th.
19th June 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have get57% in 10th , I want to admission in science stream , please suggest school name for admission in Delhi.
17th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks needed for talking sci after 10'th standard ?:-P
18th August 2015, 03:36 PM
Career advisor

Yes,you can take admission in science stream infact in any stream in any school/junior college.
Different schools have different process of filling seats in science stream.Gereally,the toppers of 10th class select PCM+Biology and then PCM+CS etc and seats are filled in science stream with the toppers only. So,if you are not selected then you can take admission in different school/junior college in your favourite stream.
6th February 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed only one subjects in my last prelims soo I am worried that will I get my hall ticket for my 10 board exams
30th May 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in arts stream easily?
4th November 2019, 06:17 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , definitely you can select science stream it is a decent score but not as good
But if you work hard you can achieve anything ,you will have to work hard in any stream you select
7th April 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 66.66 percent .so, can i get science stream
15th April 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

List of schools in delhi where i can get science stream in 11th even after low score in preboard exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?