25th May 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take up BSc Course after scoring 54% in 2nd PUC?

i secured 54% in second puc, am i eligible to take up bsc course?...pelase tell me

29th June 2013, 05:58 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up BSc Course after scoring 54% in 2nd PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i secured 54% in second puc, am i eligible to take up bsc course?...pelase tell me
hi...
yes... you can take bsc course after scoring 54% in 12th..
you can take bsc in any subjects you like.. like, bsc in chemistry, bsc in physics, bsc in mathematics, bsc in biochemistry.. and so on...

as per your marks in 2nd PUC, you are eligible for bsc course..
you will get the forms for the same from the college you would like for admission..
please collect the forms before last date..
31st August 2013, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take up BSc Course after scoring 54% in 2nd PUC?

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc in any of the interested subjects. A minimum of 50% marks in HSC is required to apply. Admission is usually done on the basis of 12th class marks. Candidates are shortlisted on the priority basis of marks. Such candidates are given with admission after certificate verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?