25th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any good engineering colleges after scoring 113 marks in IIT JEE?

can i get any good engeneering college from 113 marks in iit jee 2012

Related Questions:

26th May 2012, 11:42 AM
Deepak Verma412

Default Re: Can I get any good engineering colleges after scoring 113 marks in IIT JEE?

HELLO,
IIT STANDS FOR INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

DEAR FRIEND I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT GET ADMISSION IN ANY GOOD COLLEGE 9N IIT JEE WITH 113 MARKS.BECAUSE THESE MARKS ARE NOT SUFFICIENT ACCODING TO PREDICTION OF CUT OFF.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G2u4CSIxsH...ted-Cutoff.png
THANKYOU

26th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any good engineering colleges after scoring 113 marks in IIT JEE?

as per the previous year result students with 300+ marks got a rank of 300 and above and marks between 229-234 yielded rank somewhere between 7001 and 8000.
this year the expected cut off marks is expected to be 176...so tough luck mate still one can always hope for the best

26th May 2012, 02:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

IIT-JEE stands for INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM
the eligiblity for the exam is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream with atleast 60% marks from a recognised board or university.

you have got 113 maks in JEE exam then your rank will be very high according to the past rank list of the IIT.

LAST YEAR RANK LIST OF IIT-JEE

26th May 2012, 06:26 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get any good engineering colleges after scoring 113 marks in IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get any good engeneering college from 113 marks in iit jee 2012

Institutes Accepting Students based on their JEE Performance

Hello Dear,

With a mark of 113 in JEE, You don't get qualified and hence can't Expect a IIT now.
Infact, you can check it out for yourself, for the JEE Results have been Out. Click here to See your Result. You just have to Enter your Reg. No.

And digging a Little Deeer, Here is the List of colleges and the Courses Offered, which intake Students based on their JEE Ranks.

1) Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) for admission to their 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.

2) Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli for admission to the following B.Tech courses
  • B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) - 40 seats
  • B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) - 35 seats
3) Indian Maritime University to the following courses:
  • 3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
  • 4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
  • 3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
  • 4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.
Hope this Helps,

Regards,

Nik!

5th May 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I got jee mains 121 marks.I am a General candidate.Shall I hope to get seat in any NIts please.

7th May 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 113 MARKS IN OBC CATEGORY NOW CAN I GET SEAT IN ANY NIT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?