26th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?

Hello sir, i have completed bca and i wish to do mca which university is best to pursue mca either indira gandhi national open university or sikkim manipal university

9th August 2012, 03:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA after completing BCA? Which university is best to pursue MCA either in Indira Gandhi National Open University or SMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i have completed bca and i wish to do mca which university is best to pursue mca either indira gandhi national open university or sikkim manipal university

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU], must have completed the Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Mathematics as a subject or Mathematics at the +2 level. Candidate who do not have Mathematics at these levels and seeking to pursue MCA through IGNOU, are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently. The duration of the program is three years which can be completed in a maximum of six years.

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from Sikkim Manipal University [SMU], needs to hold a Bachelors Degree in any discipline. The program consists of six semesters. Candidate who hold a certain degree including Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] are eligible to enroll directly in to the third semester of the MCA program through Lateral entry scheme.

As far as the recognition of both these Universities are concerned, they are both recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC].

For detail information one must refer to their official websites and download the prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?