23rd March 2010, 10:47 AM
R.R.Nair

How to get application form of courses that I can apply after 12th?

My son has appeared for 12th Standard (Physics, Chemistry, Maths). Kindly let us know how to get the application, procedure for applying, the courses offered etc. We are based in Mumbai.

Thanks & Regards,

R.R. Nair

7th July 2011, 11:42 PM
hardeep002

Smile Re: How to get application form of courses that I can apply after 12th?

you can give exam of aieee for admission in b.tech colleges by counselling.............
these forms are available on book depots...
in month of september october
thank you
best of luck
8th July 2011, 09:57 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form of courses that I can apply after 12th?

you have not mentioned for which type of course you are talking about. there are so many courses for which your son will be eligible.

after 12th science he may do Engineering or medical or may go for general study with hons in a good subject. for engineering and medical examination he has to appear in engineering and medical entrance examination for which the application forms are available when the form fill up is done from online or offline according to the for which entrance examination he is appearing. like for AIEEE you may fill up your application for online.

for general study B.Sc the application form is different for different institution. forms are available in the institution at the time of admission. contact with the institution where he wants to take admission they will give you all details regarding this.

beside these three course there are some more course also like BCA, BBA,BBM etc. also he may takes admission in any computer course from a private institution. he may go for diploma in engineering after completion of 12th. in this way various course are available try to find out most suitable course for your son and apply for it.

best of luck for your son.
8th July 2011, 11:33 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

best course in now a days withe the the subjects physics , chemistry , maths is the engineering stream.

there are many entrance exams are available in the engineering stream like

1) IITJEE
2) AIEEE
3) VITEEE
4) BITS
5) MHTCET

these exams are the top engineering entrance exams for the students with PCM.
THE above mentioned exams have the online applications forms for the appearing in the exam. mhtcet forms are available in the colleges where your son is studying.

for the application form of the aieee kindly visit the website www.aieee.nic.in
for the application form of the iitjee exam kindly visit the website www.iitjee.org
iitjee exam forms are also available in the branches of canara bank or in the syndicate bank.

also there are the course like BSc are available after the 12th.
the computer courses like bba , bca are also available

thanks
8th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Uttam Nandi

Hello,
You should have mentioned which course your son is opting.
By now collection of application form period is over in most of the colleges. Now admission process is going on.
For general courses like B.Sc, BBA, BCA application forms are made available in the campus for a particular period of time. Also, all the reputed institutions let you download their forms from their websites. Few institutions also have their own entrance exams and interview process.
So, the point is you should approach the particular institute you are interested in. They will provide you all the information.
If your son want to go for engineering courses, he may write different entrance examinations like AIEEE, IITjee etc. Forms of these are available in the month of November-December in different banks. You can also apply for AIEEE online.
So, if your son wants to write these exams, he has to drop for one year and wait till next year.
Hope this will help
Good Luck
11th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how to get application form of courses that i can apply after 12th with commerce

?
10th February 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

what course can i apply for after B.sc in physics before M.sc in abroad
7th March 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

is any separate entrance exam taken for admission in engineering stream
?if it is so what is the draft."s price
"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?