26th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Sakina Xafari

Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?

I recently gave my 12th exam in commerce and passed with 72%,which course should i opt for?Is BAF a good idea?I also wanted to knw about ICWA,what is it about and what is the scope for ICWA and BAF?

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope in BAF?
  2. Career scope in ICWA?
  3. Which course should I take after passing 12th with 72% in commerce? Is BFM or BAF a good choice? What can I do after completing BAF?
  4. Which course should I take after passing my 12th with 72% in commerce? Is BFM a good choice? What can I do after completing BAF?
  5. Which course should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  8. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  9. Between BMS and BAF which one is better? -- [New]
  10. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  11. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  12. Can I take admission in ICWA after passing 12th from commerce
  13. Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?
  14. Which are the courses that I can opt after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Which are the top 3 colleges in Mumbai for BAF course? What is their cutoff? I am a commerce student
  16. What is the meaning of ICWA? I have completed 12th in commerce
  17. Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?
  18. Which course has the best scope after passing 12th commerce?
30th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?

hi, i have completed my 12th with 75% mark in cbse (stream-computer science) i have written entranc exam for engineering. I have scored 128 marks in it. Should i continue with my dreams of engineering. Or should i try with any degree course..if yes.. Would u pls sugest a course pls
20th June 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?

i have passed with59% in h.s.c and i want to do bsc.it but in maths i got 40 marks only in which college i will get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?