26th May 2012, 08:16 PM
honnurswamy

How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i completed diploma in mechanical engineering,i need to do the BE, so i want correspondence collages details in which collage correspondence courses are available.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma engineering in E&C?
  5. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  6. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  10. Which is the right Institute to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Correspondence?
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  12. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Do we have institutes to do correspondence diploma?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis? -- [New]
  15. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  17. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  18. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
8th August 2012, 12:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honnurswamy View Post
i completed diploma in mechanical engineering,i need to do the BE, so i want correspondence collages details in which collage correspondence courses are available.

A candidate who seeks to pursue a bachelor's degree programs [B.Tech / BE] in the field of Mechanical Engineering through distance mode can look at the Karnataka State Open University. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC]. In order to get admission in the KSOU offered B.Tech program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. Candidate who hold three years Diploma after Xth are eligible for direct admission in to the third semester through lateral entry scheme. For detail information regarding admission and nearest study center, one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
18th March 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

after doing btech from ksou shall we apply for the govt job?
1st May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

KSOU regional office address
10th January 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a West Bengal Govt. Polytechnic College. Can I pursue B.Tech through Correspondence Course ? Name a College in West Bengal?
29th November 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering. Suggest a college in tamil Nadu where I can do my B.E through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?