26th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?

I am complet with bsc in fishries and I can make my carrier in this field in bsc my subject is zology chims fishiers .can i apply for fisheris inspector post in m.p ao please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc in Fisheries after completing 12th?
  2. Coaching for M.Sc entrance exam in Zoology in or near Kerala?
  3. How to apply for IAS after passing graduation in Fisheries? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Post Graduation if completed 1 year Diploma in Industrial Aquaculture and Fisheries? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  6. What are the jobs available after completing diploma in fisheries?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?
  9. Is Post Graduation in Industrial Fish and Fisheries available to study in India?
  10. Which courses are available after passing BSc in Zoology Fisheries?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc Industrial Fish and Fisheries from JP university
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc industrial fish and fisheries from JK University
  13. What can I do after completing diploma in fisheries technology? Is there any higher studies in this branch?
  14. How can I join fisheries in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can I give NATA after having fisheries in 12th standard?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Sc Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture?
  17. How many colleges are offering Bachelor of Fisheries Science Programme/Course in Kerala?
  18. Syllabus of LDC recruitment exam conducted by Central Fisheries Institute?
18th July 2019, 07:53 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for fisheries inspector post in MP after completing BSc in Fisheries?

After completion of B.Sc degree in fisheries, you can apply for the post of fishery inspector in Madhya Pradesh. Selection will be based on written entrance exam and interview.

Fishery Inspector Eligibility in MP
- You must hold bachelor's degree in fisheries or biology from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 18 to 40 years on 1st January of the examination year.

Application Process
- Visit official website : www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on "Open Recruitment".
- Find the desired notification and click on it.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit your application and Make a payment of application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?