28th January 2011, 10:42 PM
monurush

Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?

i am got graduate at 2011 with degree (bca) ,and i want to give enterance exam of pune university for mca but i was not 10+2 with math,so whether i eligible for same or not

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Pune University after BCA with Maths and 12th standard without Maths?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for MCA in pune university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue MCA from Pune University after completing BCA without Maths and 12th?
  5. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  8. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam in BHU, JNU, Duand Pune University after doing BCA from BIT Mesra
  10. MCA in Pune University Eligibility with commercial maths in 12th?
  11. Course duration of MCA in Pune for BCA graduates? Is it true that the course is of 2 years?
  12. Can I do MCA after passing BCA with 58%(Pune University)
  13. Eligibility for BCA and MCA without having maths as subject in 12th level?
  14. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  15. Am i eligible for MCA course? Currently I am pursuing BCA from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal.
  16. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  18. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
29th January 2011, 09:06 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monurush View Post
i am got graduate at 2011 with degree (bca) ,and i want to give enterance exam of pune university for mca but i was not 10+2 with math,so whether i eligible for same or not
dear friend.

i think your not eligible for the pune university.you have maths subject in your

12th level.your eligible for the entrance.without maths your not eligible for pune

university.but some university give the admission.try that universities.

all the best.............
29th January 2011, 08:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?

I am Sorry to Say But You are Not Eligible To appear In MCA Entrance Exams Of Pune University Because You Dont Have Maths Subjects In Your 12th Exams.

To Appear in MCA Entrance Exams of Pune University, You have A Maths Subjects In Your 12th Exams. But You Dont Have Maths In your 12th, then You are Not eligible to Appear in Pune University Entrance exams for MCA.

So, please Think about Some other Entrance Exams Like CAT/MAT. Because You Are Not Eligible to Appear in MCA Entrance Exams for Any University Because for this Maths is Compulsory In Your 12th Exams. Only then You can Appear for MCA Entrance Examinations.
29th January 2011, 09:05 PM
sachinstl

Smile Re: Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?

Now my friend first think is that how you got admission for f.y.bca without maths in 12th ... now as you got that admission you have to give only entrance exam for MCA of pune university department of MCA (Because i am student of university of pune i know the rule). only T.Y.BCA parcentage and entrance exam score are consider by university department. If you want link for entrance exam of MCA go to "www.unipune.ernet.in" and say admission new . but according to my information forms will come in starting of march .

Thanx ...
want more help then just ask.
sachin gaikwad
university of pune
pune
maharastra.
11th February 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a bca student.i have no any mathematics paper in bca(in any semester).but i have passed 10 2 level exam. with mathematics.what am i eligible for mca entrance 2011 without any mathematics paper in bca ?
12th February 2011, 07:32 AM
sachinstl

From which university you completed your degree ??? If in your university bca without math is possible then you can apply for entrance exam. But first of all you have to discuss with concerned departments peoples .
sachin gaikwad
university of pune
pune
maharashtra
13th February 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, me doin b.sc in electronics with computer sc. nd in 2nd yr..... i want to give pune university entrance exam which going to held in this coming march. i want to know that i can appear for this exam or not??? i know that i am not elligible for this but dis would be at time of councilling. i want to just give a try to this exam so that i can know my level. pls tell..
20th February 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

HI I M DOING BCA BUT maths was not my subject in 12th i want to ask i m eligible for entrance exam for mca or not??????????
24th February 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

criteria of % class 10 and 12
26th February 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

<b>these all reply seems to be un-expected why you all gv your sly reply

your question is that

Eligibility for MCA from Pune University after BCA and 12 standard without Maths?

yes there are three department of MCA
1> under science MCA
2> under commerce MCA
3> under mgt MCA

For 1 science MCA requirement is BCA under science college or BE or BTec, OR BSC with math

to apply for 2 and 3 if you are BCA than you can appear for entrance exam.
or if you are just graduate BA, Bcom, BBA, or non IT graduate then you require maths in 12th standard
26th February 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

<b><h2><i>
There are three department of MCA
1> under science department
2> under commerce department
3> under management department

For 1> under science department

Eligibility is BE, Btec, BSC with math

For 2> and 3> under commerce and management department

Eligibility is BA, BBA, BSC, BHMS, Bcom, or any non IT graduate but that time they require maths in 12th
or
If you dont hv maths in 12th and you are doing BCA under commerce or management department than you can apply for MCA under commerce and management department after completing your BCA successfully.

for your information i m student of MCA
i did my 12th in Arts without maths
after 12th i did BCA from sinhgad college pune under university of pune and now i m doing MCA from sinhgad college Lonavala branch under university of pune.
7th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for ISC board with commerce and computer science as one subject without maths. Am I eligible for BCA at Pune University.
11th April 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for bca after 12th
14th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

74% in bca
want to do mca
form where i got form and admision process
15th April 2011, 12:02 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

first go for BCA and then MCA......Many colleges take students in BCA on the basis of their 12th standard marks...so if you have good marks in 12th then you will get admission in BCA,,.
16th April 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

In mah mca-cet i got only 40 marks out of 200, and my bca is completed in swami ramanand teerth marathwada university, and i want to do mca. can i eligible for to take an admission for
mca
18th April 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% mark in bca ,i am in open catagory,can i get admission to mca in maharashrta state
27th April 2011, 06:53 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

I am very sad to Say But You are Not Eligible To appear In MCA Entrance Exams Of Pune University.

Because You Dont Have Maths Subjects In Your 12th Exams.

To Appear in MCA Entrance Exams of Pune University, You have A Maths Subjects In Your 12th Exams. But You Dont Have Maths In your 12th, then You are Not eligible to Appear in Pune University Entrance exams for MCA.
27th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.a passed.I have pass by secend class.can i get admission to mca in pune.
30th April 2011, 08:07 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend

mathematics is necessary to join this course in your 12th .......

eligibility criteria of mca pune university

--Any Science Graduate

--Mathematics at 10+2 Level.

-- person should have minimum of 55% marks

for complete information visit below link..

http://www.unipune.ac.in/
13th May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am completed my bca in 2011 and i had got 35 marks out of 100 in maths. can i eligibal for mca under science in pune university?
5th June 2011, 10:18 PM
ompancheshwar

i am got graduate at 2011 with degree (bca) ,and i want to give enterance exam of 12th math for mca so whether i eligible for same or not[/QUOTE]
10th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please first find do you have math subject in your 12th if yes then any graduate eligible.
if no the first do BCA form any university offers you to enter for BCA without Math in 12th. and then go for MCA.
13th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have complite graduation in bca but i have not math's in 12th now this year appear of 12th exam is 28 march, can i eligible for mca
14th January 2012, 12:31 AM
cool_dwar

Hi dear,

i think your not eligible for the pune university.you have maths subject in your

12th level.your eligible for the entrance.without maths your not eligible for pune

university.but some university give the admission.try that universities.

Tahnks
29th February 2012, 08:47 PM
edward1989

From which university you completed your degree ??? If in your university bca without math is possible then you can apply for entrance exam. But first of all you have to discuss with concerned departments peoples .
sachin gaikwad
university of pune
pune
16th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bca from ycmou, am I eligible to get admission for mca in pune universityand also I have scored just 44% marks in hsc in with maths physics chemistry....?
15th August 2012, 03:23 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

PUNE university is one of the most recognized university

this university conduct exam for admission in MCA

Eligibility for this course:

--you should have pass your 12th class from stream but maths is compulsory one

--you have to do BCA of course duration 3 years

--you should be citizen of india

--you should have passed BCA with 55% aggregate

--you can also apply when you are in final year

pattern of exam:

objective question are come from: maths ,general aptitude,english language

so, keep in mind maths is compulsory subject for MCA otherwise you cannot able to cope up the syllabus
15th August 2012, 08:10 PM
rch91

Quote:
As per pune university eligibility criteria you are not eligible for MCA because you dont have maths as subject in your 12th std.But there are other universities wwhere there is no compulsion of maths in 12th std and you have to give entrance exam for MCA course side by side your graduation must be cleared with 60% aggregate.
28th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i had done Bsc,was having math in 12th standard,am i eligible for MCA addmission.
26th July 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i have to ask for the rules promote for the 2nd year in mca science in pune university.
i have given exams of 1st ans 2nd semester in april 2013,with backlog of 1st sem in 3 subjects.
please mention the rules for achieving 3rd semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?