28th May 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?

Should I drop a year and prepare for B.Tech or take admission in B.Sc without dropping.
Also, please suggest a really good college for B.Sc

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after dropping from first year of engineering? Is BSc a good choice?
  2. Can BSc graduates join Merchant Navy? Is it a good option for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification required after 12th to join clinical embryology?
  4. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Will I be able to crack IES with a good rank without joining Coaching? How should I proceed towards my preparation?
  6. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Health requirements for joining CBI? Syllabus for UPSC?
  9. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  10. Can we simultaneously prepare for IAS exam after joining B.Tech first year?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  12. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  13. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  14. Procedure to take admission in KSOU B.Tech? Which study center is good for joining in the course?
  15. Details about the colleges in Kerala or CBE? I have completed 1st year BSc Chemistry
  16. How to get a good government job after BSc? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible for a good job in companies ? I have scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th and 55% in BSc
  18. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
28th May 2012, 10:49 AM
Arpitdhuriya

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should I drop a year and prepare for B.Tech or take admission in B.Sc without dropping.
Also, please suggest a really good college for B.Sc
You can do both together .in my point of you btech is much superior than bsc.
Find a institute near your location and take addmission in bsc. If you want to study bsc.but it is better for you to join a good coching institute who prepaired you for AIEEE or other engineering college.
Donot distrect
Best of luck
26th March 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?

sir,i really want to drop a year for prepare to crack jee.and i know i can do it.But everyone is just irritating me.they think that i am immature girl and i should take admission in bsc sir to sit in iit classroom is my dream and i know it very well that i can't fullfill my dream this year so plz give me some advice.in all this one thing for sure in next year i am going to fullfill my this dream at any cost
11th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i really want to drop a year for prepare to crack jee.and i know i can do it.But everyone is just irritating me.they think that i am immature girl and i should take admission in bsc sir to sit in iit classroom is my dream and i know it very well that i can't fullfill my dream this year so plz give me some advice.in all this one thing for sure in next year i am going to fullfill my this dream at any cost
hello , even I am facing same problem. I really want to be an IITan . So I stopped listening to all people around me and I am bothered of only my JEE . Even you do that. Hope both of us be classmates in MUMBAI IIT COMPUTER SCIENCE as we have to get with in 100 rank for it . All the best.
15th May 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

should I drop a year for iitjee preparations and which books should i consult?
23rd May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,i droped a year for preparing iit but i can not succeed. sir,can i do inter again in 2016 for preparing iit can i will give iit again beacause this is my life dream to do b.tech. from iit.or i join bsc.now i am get so much disappointed.please suggest me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?