28th May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?

fee structure of govt aided ayurveda medical colleges in kerala 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
  2. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Top aided BSW Colleges in Kerala and their fee structure?
  5. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  7. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  8. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  9. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  10. Names of Un-Aided Medical Colleges having Minimum Fee Structure?
  11. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  13. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
  14. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  15. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a seat in government/SF Ayurveda college after scoring 11434 medical rank
  17. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  18. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
24th September 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?

what is the fee structure for post graduation course (MD Clinical)in Ayurveda in Kerala?
15th April 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?

What is the fee strcuture of Gover Ayurveda College, Trivandrum
21st June 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What would be the Fee structure of self financing ayurveda college for merit seat in kerala?
24th July 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure in govt aided private ayush colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?