28th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?

i would like to know the cs govt collges available in kerala...........
and i would like to know the course duration nd the detail fee structure of that colleges including the hostail facility?????

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  3. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  5. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  6. Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?
  7. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  8. What is the fee structure for BAMS in Kerala government ayurvedic colleges
  9. What is the fee structure for BAMS in Kerala government ayurvedic colleges
  10. Fees structure of government engineering colleges of Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  12. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  15. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  16. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
  17. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  18. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
10th November 2022, 03:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?

Some of the colleges are
College of Engineering
Trivendrum
Fees is INR 113,000

NIT Calicut
INR 541,820

Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology
INR 348,000

TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
INR 45, 025

Carmel Polytechnic college , Allapuzha

Amrita School of Engineering
Amrita puri
INR 12, 00,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?