29th May 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?

i am doing my 4th year b.tech with ece is the main stream. i am interested to take some medical related PG course after this. could you please advise and help me in this regard. also the job opportunities and the universities in india and abroad ?.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  2. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  3. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  4. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  5. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  6. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  8. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  9. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India? -- [New]
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  14. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  15. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  18. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
30th May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?

i have completed my 12.if i am not selected in campus interview in which branch of engineering i would get job easily if tried outside personally
31st May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?

what are the top most company offering for ece course?
16th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities for me after doing b.tech in electrical engg. abroad?? m doing my b.tech from jmi new delhi.
9th March 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to find a job further study after my B.Tech IT,I am now 6th semister
25th April 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th year ece student & have 8 back papers. Is their exist any chance for getting me a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?