29th January 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?

Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology?
What are the job oppurtunities? i need to know the scope of that particular domain....help me please

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  2. Which subject to choose in post graduation between Biotechnology and Food Technology? -- [New]
  3. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  4. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  5. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  8. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  11. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  12. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  13. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  15. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  16. What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  18. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
2nd February 2011, 08:28 PM
sathya chandra

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?

Dear friend,
i am also biotech student, yes you can do food bt in Mtech after completing
B.E.(BIO-TECH), but you have to take gate exam...if you get a good rank in gate surely you can opt the course in reputed college....k....for job opportunities you just registered to monster.com their will get plenty of job opportunity....k

All the best for your future
3rd February 2011, 03:22 PM
primsaa

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in food technology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? Job opportunities and scope of the course?

Dear friend,
as per my knowledge, you can undergo the course for M.tech in food Technology after B.Tech in Biotechnology. For that, you have to appear in the GATE examination conducted for M.Tech admissions in all over India. You can register for the Food Technology paper, which has newly been introduced in GATE. Once you qualify in that exam, you can go for the M.Tech in Food Technology in various institutions.

Food technology has a great scope in market nowadays. Many food and beverage companies are looking for postgraduate people in industries like WIne, Beer, Dairy processing, mushroom development, bakery products, etc.
All the best!
23rd March 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do M.tech in food tech after completing my B.Sc in chemistry?
3rd June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to m. tech in food tech after b.pharmacy.....................
21st June 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the job oppertunities after compltng B.sc food technology?
30th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

what jobs can we expect after completing b.tech food science?
31st August 2011, 12:02 AM
rana2011
Banned

you can undergo the course for M.tech in food Technology after B.Tech in Biotechnology. For that, you have to appear in the GATE examination conducted for M.Tech admissions in all over India. You can register for the Food Technology paper, which has newly been introduced in GATE. Once you qualify in that exam, you can go for the M.Tech in Food Technology in various institutions.

Food technology has a great scope in market nowadays. Many food and beverage companies are looking for postgraduate people in industries like WIne, Beer, Dairy processing, mushroom development, bakery products, etc.
All the best!Thanks!!
9th April 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to do foood tech after bsc biotechnology and how many years required for complete this?
14th April 2012, 01:19 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Yes you can apply for Food Inspector exam after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology .

Eligibility criteria for food inspector
You should have graduation from any recognized university in following disciplines .
agriculture
biology
chemistry
Age of candidate should be from 21 years to 35 years.

Physical standard requirements

Height of candidate :157.5 cms.
Chest measurement : 81 cms

Good Luck...!!
6th June 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How many salary will come by doing B.tech and M.tech in food technology
24th June 2023, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

After b tech in biotechnology can I do m tech in food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?