29th January 2011, 11:43 PM
puttaswamy

Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?

eligibility for computer lecturer-
Is a person who has not studied mathematics, studied chemistry, biology, zoology and studied M.Sc in computer science eligible for teaching under graduates in the private colleges of bangalore university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  2. Am I eligible for computer science lecturer in diploma polytechnic in Bangalore University after completing MSc in computer science
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Computer Science from reputed colleges of Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  6. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  8. University which is having the best computer science department?
  9. Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?
  10. Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder? -- [New]
  11. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  14. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  15. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  16. How can I do further courses in graduation after Physics honours?
  17. How to do regular M.Com?
  18. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
31st January 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?

I completed my (Msc(IT)) am i eligible to be a lecturer if not wat i can study to became a lecturer
15th March 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?

we want eligibility criteria for private degree college lecturers............
13th May 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

what can i study after B.Sc in MECs, whether M.Sc Computer Science or MCA. If i do Master Degree in correspondance will i eligible to do P.hd and will i be eligible to become a lecturer.
2nd June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in computer science after my bca......???? if so which are the colleges in bangalore.....pls suggest
5th October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in computer managment,B.E in computer engg with first class can i apply for lectural post for M.C.A collage
9th November 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mca with first class can i apply for lectural post for mca college
3rd March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

MCA are eligible for teach on B.Sc.Computer Science or not as per UGCnorms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?