29th May 2012, 10:17 PM
surajvkadam

Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?

What is the detail process of admission in B.E Computer 2nd yr after completing B.SC. Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Can I get admission to MCA 2nd year after completing BSc computer science
  5. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  6. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of MCA after completing BSc in computer science
  10. How can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc IT after completing 12th and Polytechnic in computer science and engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  12. Information about BSc 2nd year computer science
  13. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  15. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  16. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  17. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  18. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate? -- [New]
1st August 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?

Can i receive admission in second year engineering by completing bscit
22nd May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?

CAN I GET ADDMISSION IN MCA SECOND YEAR AFTER BSC CS ?
30th May 2013, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc computer science graduates can seek admission to engineering through lateral entry. Lateral entry admissions are usually made through entrance exams. Syllabus for the entrance test is based on the topics covered under diploma. LPU University, MIET, etc offer lateral entry admissions. University portal contains detailed information on eligibility and admission.
31st May 2013, 10:38 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

No you can not take admission in second year of engineering after B.Sc. if you have diploma then you can take direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.

You have B.Sc computer Science and want to take admission in engineering for this you have to apply for JEE exam. After B.Sc you can not take admission in 2nd year of engineering.

JEE exam is only entrance for admission in engineering college you have to apply for JEE exam. Admission in all engineering college is based on the merit of the JEE exam. there is no other entrance exam for admission in engineering college.

JEE exam is conducted in two phases, JEE main and JEE advance. first you have to apply for JEE main exam after result declaration of JEE main you have to apply JEE advance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?