29th May 2012, 11:57 PM
Rahul Rdy

Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?

What is the monthly salary of a automobile engineer(with b tech+MBA/M tech) in India?? what would be his maximum monthly salary?

5th July 2012, 10:44 AM
ankur bana

Default Re: Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?

hi,
salary in automobile engineering is based on ur performance in university and your skill.
the primary salary is 20000-25000 rupees and experienced student get 40000-50000 rupees around
13th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?

what is the difference between automobile engineering and mechanical engineering?
14th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to study automobile engineer please guide me about course and the future
15th July 2012, 04:22 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,
You can make a better future in Automobile engineering.

> Your salary depend up on your Job proficiency and Experience.

> Salary start with 20,000 to 25000 in India, But as soon as your experience increases ,you can get job in a good automobile companies and get high salary apx up to 60 to 65000 or more.

Best Automobile Companies in India:
1. Tata Motors

2.Maruti Suzuki India Ltd

3.The Bajaj Group

4.Ford India

5.Hero Group

6.Hyundai Motor India

7.Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
26th July 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

did my 10th with 81%,in june 2012 icsc board.wants carrier in automobile designing.currently at chandigarh doing 1 and also joined designing classes.aiming admission for nid ahmadabad/mit mumbai.pls help in telling the procedure to be right there for admission.also looking for sponsorship from aforesaid cos.
3rd September 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

In which automobile company I get a good salary?
15th September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Better collages in bangloore to get automobile engineering degree
20th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference betwin mechanical engineerin and auto mobile engineering
22nd December 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am study 12 i will go to automobile engineering in bangalore which college is best
8th June 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

should i do aeronautical engineering as i am very intersted but scored 57% in pcm ?
10th June 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an automobile engineer. Will u guide me and give me some tips what i can do to becom automobile engineer.
28th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest salary of automobile industries in india,whan i studed in NIT??
10th July 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

In CA & CS which is better if i score 70% in 12th?
19th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Edexcel UK automobile engineer salary per month in india
28th October 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW HOW MUCH A AUTOMOBILE ENGINNER IS PAID IN INDIA
26th November 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

do i need to answer the JEE ITT etc etc exams after 12 to study automative engineering?
29th March 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can I get a minimum salary more than 5 lakh/month in india?if so what all i do to work as a car designer
24th July 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

lam a new student of the automobile engineering. I want good suggestions for come as a good automobile engineer
26th July 2014, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become an automobile engineer. Will u guide me and give me some tips what i can do to becom automobile engineer.
if u want to become good automobile engineer, first you have to learn complete german language while doing your graduation and try to get good academic percentage and gate score then you need to apply for german universities which offers ms automobile engineering then only you would be as a good automotive engineer
26th September 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

how to become a automobile engineer my dream goal is this but my fear is I don't the maths how can I pass in 12th stndrd how can I overcome this please say some tips or instructions
12th April 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi I am studying automobile engineering in diploma. after diploma I want to study car designer so in which college is better to study car designer and what is the process .
23rd May 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What's the scope,carrier options salary for an automobile engineer in India?
4th June 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

can i be placed in any foreign companies if i would made any good projects in my university.?
23rd June 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

what is a scope in automobile engineering in tamil nadu or bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?