30th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Is is possible to take admissionfor B.Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering ?

If yes then in which year one get admission ? First or Second ?

Also colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  3. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  6. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  11. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  13. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  15. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  17. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
2nd June 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

can i take admission to direct second year B architecture after civil enginear diploma
6th June 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
8th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma in civil engineer .can i admission in b tech in Architecture
plz reply
20th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.e in civil engineering.. Can i do degree course in b arch after that.. What's th
e minimum duration of the course??
25th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGENERING,IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN B ARCH! IF YES THEN IN WHICH YEAR TO GET ADMISSION & WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE
13th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to join architecture course in gujarat after completed BE in biomedical engineering?
14th June 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible after civil engineering architectural degree?
3rd March 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc., Mathematics and have completed two years but I like to join BArch . Is it possible for me to join direct second year in BArch
1st June 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in architecture engg after completing diploma in computer engg
18th September 2016, 12:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch. or Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. For B.Arch course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Architecture course is 50%. As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?