30th May 2012, 02:09 PM
maruti22dutta

How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?

I am a b tech mechanical engineer passed on 2011 and currently working in tata power, i want to prepare for PSU exams and petroleum refineries, please suggest books for the good preparation for psu's examination.

31st August 2016, 01:26 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?

-- You should prepare your core syllabus to get job in PSU.

-- Nowadays most of the PSU are recruiting on the basis of GATE score.

-- So it is suggested to you that you should prepare for GATE exam and apply for a job in PSU through GATE score.

-- You can purchase technical books by MADE EASY

-- For quantitative aptitude you should go for books by R.S.Aggarwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?