30th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?

currently i completed my graduation and i want to do B.Ed then please tell me whats the process for taking admission in B.Ed??

14th June 2012, 02:07 AM
__Prateek
Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
currently i completed my graduation and i want to do B.Ed then please tell me whats the process for taking admission in B.Ed??
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION ( B.ED )

its a undergraduate degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in school.

a b.ed degree is important to teach the students of higher primary schools and high schools

ELIGIBILITY

The candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation from a university of india .

total aggregate of 50 % for the general caste and 45 % for reserved castes is required.

you can pursue b.ed only if you have completed your graduation from science or arts stream , though some institution provides b.ed course for commerce background students

there should not be any backlogs in the graduation or in your previous academic years.

age of the candidate should be from 21 to 35 yr

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION

Different institution conducts the entrance for the admission for the b.ed course.

the entrance are mainly conducted on month of june and july , so choose a college from where you wanna pursue your b.ed and give its entrance exam.

B.ED ENTRANCE EXAM SYLLABUS

the entrance exam will have 5 topics

1. english

2. mathematical aptitude

3. general knowledge

4. teaching potential

5. language test

there will be negative marking of 25 % of the right answer

each correct answer will be awarded with 1 marks

B.ED ENTRANCE EXAM PATERN

1. ENGLISH - 15 questions , 15 marks

2. language - 15 questions , 15 marks

3. apptitude - 15 question , 15 marks

4. teaching ability - 15 questions , 15 marks

5. g.k - 15 questions , 15 marks

All the questions will be of multiple types.

BOOKS FOR PREPARATION

1. B.ED entrance exam by R.gupta

2. pre b.ed entrance exam by upkar publication

3. B.ED entrance by ignou

4. b.ed entrance guide by arihant publication.

COURSE DURATION

Full time - 1 yr

part time - 2 yr

FEES OF COURSE

it depends on colleges , if you are doing your b.ed from gevernment college then it could be from 20,000 - 40,000 rs. ( 1 YR )

whereas private institution charges upto 30,000 - 60,000 rs. ( 1 YR )

BEST COLLEGES FOR B.ED

1.college of education , delhi

2. army institute of education

3. jamia millia islamia

4. loreto college , kolkatta

5. st . xavier college , kolkatta

6. bombay teachers tranning college , mumbai

7. oriental educational society
3rd October 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?

how to prepare b.ed exam for raje ratansain degree college because my wants me to beat the exam in bansi only so tell me what to do because i have no guidance
3rd October 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in raja ratansen degree college of bansi according to entrance , so please guide me
12th March 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO BED AFTER BTECH
29th December 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed my graduation from GNDU bcom hons
wht is the procedure for doing B.Ed
23rd May 2014, 04:28 PM
Poojadas sarath

I am a bcom student.i scored 47.6% mark.and I am OBC student.i am lives in thrissur.is there any college suitable for me at thrissur?can I join Bed
23rd May 2014, 04:35 PM
Poojadas sarath

Sir , aim a bcom student.iam complete my bcom with47.6% marks.I want to join Bed and can I get B ed.iam a obc student .i want to know the minimum marks needed for oBC students?is there any college suitable for me at thrissur?
26th March 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I completed Graduation [B.com(Taxation)] with 83% of marks.Now i want to study B.ED. What will be the procedure to become a Government teacher after completing B.ED course and how many years it will take?
30th June 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Next entrance exam for b.ed is held on which month???plzz i want the details for these entrance exam
2nd July 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

sir I have done my graduation in journalism and mass communication wwith 65.8 marks can I proceed for b.eed
2nd May 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in the year 2001 in computer science with 58%.I want to do my B.ed in the year 2016.What is the procedure?
30th June 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MA exam but there was k.t.in one paper. it solved , I want to do B.Ed in 2016. What to do?
30th June 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in the year 1999 in BA with 41%. Can I do B.Ed??
9th August 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I have completed my graduation in the year 2015 in BA with 46% i am from sc. but there was back in the papers and i pursuing MA so can i do b.ed? so please guide me.
Thanking you
9th January 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from commerce and I want to do b.ed what should I do??
4th June 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did graduation in music with the subject of EVS and English ,can u tell me,what is the procedure for B.ED for music student ,in which collage
3rd November 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with just 45% in the year 2000 through GSEB, could not pursue my graduation due to some reasons, but have done Diploma in Business Administration through National Institute of Management (distance learning) in 2008. please advise what should I do next ? ? ? ? How should or How can I complete my graduation in Commerce or ARTs stream & from Where ? ? ?? And can it be done in Short duration ? ? ? ? i mean less then 3 years
22nd December 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my PG M.Com in 2004 from OU distinct education. Can i apply for B.Ed entrance exam?
22nd April 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in bsc 3rd year biology bikaner university than what is syllbuss for me for all best bed collage?
2nd August 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b ed after doing b mus bachelor of music please help me I m helpless
16th July 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in philosophy honours with 1st class distinction..I want to do bed in odisha through distance...pls help me for taking admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?