30th May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?

Sir, My son passed matric with57%marks . Can he joined in aeronautical engineering in any private colleges in India please give the answer. Thank you.

14th July 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?

i have cleared 10th standard with 49%, can i join diploma in aeronatical?
1st August 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?

Can i join i Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%and 59% in HSSLC exam in science? List of private colleges in India?
20th October 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what to do after for aeronetical engineering after passing 12 exam with a
good result
29th March 2013, 09:16 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

List of Aerospace / Aeronautical colleges in India
1. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
2. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3. Hindustan College Of Engineering
4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
5. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076, (Maharashtra)
6. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
C-139, Sector-3, Near United Food Programme Building, Cariapppa Marg, Defence Colony, Dehradun-248001, Uttarakhand, (Uttarakhand)
7. Indian Institute of Technology, II PO, Chennai 600036, (Tamil Nadu)
8. Institute of Aviation Technology, 1265, Sector 6, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507, (Punjab)
9. Institute of Information Technology & Management’s Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy, Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk, Pune - 411 048, (Maharashtra)
10. Mohamed Sathak Engineernig College,Kilakarai - 623 806, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu, (Tamil Nadu)
11. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008, (Tamil Nadu)
12. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Kaniyur post, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
13. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
14. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
15. Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation, Swadesh Bhawan, 2, Press Complex, A.B.Road, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh)
16. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology, Royal Complex-467 , Near Old Paradi Naka, Bhandara Road ,Nagpur -440008, (Maharashtra)
17. Hindustan Electronics Academy, 61, Cambridge Road, P.B.No.806, Ulsoor, Bangalore 560008, (Karnataka)
18. IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Kharagpur 721302, (West Bengal)
19. IIT, Kanpur 208016, (Uttar Pradesh)
20. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna Airport, Patna 800014, (Bihar)
21. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Technical Campus, # 29, R. K. Layout, Padmanabhanagar, Bangalore-560 070, (Karnataka)
22. Madras Institute Of Technology, Anna University, Chrompet, Chennai-600044, (Tamil Nadu)
23. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
24. National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 1/2, Canal Road, Ballupur, Dehradun 248001, (Uttarakhand)
25. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh-160012, (Chandigarh (union territory))
26. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, (Delhi (union territory))
27. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere, Off Ring Road, KalyanNagar Post, Bangalore - 560 043, (Karnataka)
30th March 2013, 05:13 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My son passed matric with57%marks . Can he joined in aeronautical engineering in any private colleges in India please give the answer. Thank you.
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 10th you son is not eligible for Aeronautical Engineering.

If he want to join Aeronautical engineering with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

After passing 12th with Physics, chemistry and Maths stream he have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> A.I.E.E.E

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
30th March 2013, 08:32 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

You can apply for Aeronautical Engineering under Graduate B.tech. Degree after completion of 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% from a recognised Board by cracking entrance exam like IIT JEE/AIEEE etc.

List of some Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India:-

-Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur
-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering - Deheradun
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur
-Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science - Coimbatore
-Indian Institute of Aeronautics - Patna
-Institute of Aeronautical & Marine Engineering - Bangalore
-School of Aviation Science & Technology - New Delhi
-Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology - Nagpur
30th March 2013, 10:40 PM
helper1

heloo friend,

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most brilliant field of engineering having wide scope in the whole world.

Aeronautical engineering is the study of how things fly in the Earth's atmosphere and the application of that knowledge to design and build aircraft and missiles.

There are a number of jobs available under aeronautical engineering whether under government jobs or in private areas.

In india,a number of colleges are there offering this kind of engineering and among those some are private colleges and others are government colleges.

A number of entrances are there,to get admission into various engineering colleges offerig different streams or fields of engineering.

List of entrance exams :

AIEEE
IIT-JEE
BITSAT
KEAM
VITEEE
MHT-CET
WBJEE
UPTU-SEE
DCEE etc.

List of top private colleges in India offering aeronautical engineering :

1.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

2.Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

3.Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore

4.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

5.Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

6.Indian Institute of Technology Chennai

7.Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

8.Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

9.Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai

10.Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati

11.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

12.Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

13.Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

14.School of Aviation Science and Technology

15.Institute of Aviation Technology

best of luck !!
31st March 2013, 10:21 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Matric you need to give the IIT exam.

There is lots of competition to the examination so you need to score the top marks to get admission in the colleges.

It is a better move to go to 12th Standard and later on can go for engineering courses.

So take the right decision in order to have better future.

Thank you,

All the best.
2nd May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 80% in my 2 exam & i do not think that i will be selected in AIEEE So please tell me aeronotical collage for me in north india
13th October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir my son completed matric with 66 percents can he joined aeronautical engineering.?
13th October 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir my son completed matric with 66 percents can he joined aeronautical engineering out of maharashtra...???
23rd June 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I get in 12th for aeronautical engineering? And in JEE Mains for private colleges?
23rd June 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should I get in 12th for aeronautical engineering? And in JEE Mains for private colleges?
30th May 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th standard in PCM with 49% marks then i completed B.Sc now i want to be a aeronautical engnieer what is the scope and what to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?