24th March 2010, 03:18 PM
Ramya v

When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?

Dear sir/Madam
Can u please tell me when the entrance exams will be there for distance course,if in case there is no entrance for distance exams please tell me the college that dont consider entrance exams and do direct addmission.So please tell me when the entrace will be there or which colleges consider entrance exams.I have wasted 1 year because i didnt no the dates of entrance and i didnt no when they called for entrance exams so please consider my request

Regards
Ramya v

16th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?

First of all your question is still incomplete as in the distance courses there are a no: of courses available for the students to get admission through various universities.And there are a lot of subjects in which the students are seeking the admission.And some of the courses need the entrance test but the others have no entrance test.

But as you have not mentioned clearly that in which course you are interested to take admission so its very difficult to give you the right information regarding it.

For this it is advisable to you that you can check the prospectus of the distance universities & get all the admission details from it to avoid wasting your next year.
17th May 2011, 12:21 AM
raghu70

Default Re: When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?

am completing b tech ece branch what arer the additional courses are use ful for good job in core field............
17th May 2011, 12:30 AM
raghu70

am completing b tech(ECE) am interested govt job how to prepare pl z tell tips.......& which books are useful...
11th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrence test to admit in b.ed 2011-13
29th April 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mca in jodhpur what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?