31st January 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in M.Arch. & Ph.D. programs with or without GATE?

1. What are the criteria for admission to M Arch and Phd Programme?

2. Can get admission to these courses without GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  4. Universities offering Ph.D programs in Pharmaceutics?
  5. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?
  7. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  9. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  10. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission Procedure for Ph.D course across India? Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.D?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
8th February 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Arch. & Ph.D. programs with or without GATE?

The criterions as forgetting admission to any Engineering masters program is to get qualified in the GATE exam. Candidates who passes a bachelors degree in the relevant subject is eligible to apply for the GATE exam. Candidates will have to practice really hard as to pass the exam. For Ph.D programs candidates will need to have masters along with NET qualification. Without GATE exam qualification candidate will not get admission in reputed colleges in the country.
27th May 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Arch. & Ph.D. programs with or without GATE?

Dear Sir,
I have completed M.Phil chemistry. Can i get admission to ph.d in indian universities without any net or gate score
31st May 2011, 07:41 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hii,

Phd , you can take admission in without gate but if you want to take admissionin March or any technical master degree you may apply for the Gate examination .

ankur
7th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

who made this website??no info is here :(
19th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Arch in Sir.J.J.College of Architecture, Mumbai and I want to know the eligibility to get admission in some nice college of abroad for doing my masters in Architecture.
28th December 2011, 08:13 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in M.Arch. & Ph.D. programs with or without GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi,
in ph.d you can take admission in without gate but if you want to take admission in March or any technical master degree you may apply for the Gate examination .http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
18th September 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

how and which centres to apply for ph.d without net/gate scores?
4th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Arch and have 1.5 year of practical experience but I am not gate qualified. So what should I do to get into a good college for Mac. Arch????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?