31st May 2012, 05:29 PM
nandiniashiyan

How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry

i am graduate with micro from vikram univercity and i want to do m.sc in chemistry so how to apply for m.sc in chemistry and my agregrade 53% so reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  2. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  3. Best private universities for MSc chemistry in Dehradun
  4. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  5. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  6. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry? -- [New]
  7. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Can I do MSc in chemistry or zoology after doing B.Pharm graduation
  9. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  10. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  12. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  15. How to do MSc in Chemistry by distance after graduating in Pharmacy
  16. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  17. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  18. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
14th August 2012, 04:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandiniashiyan View Post
i am graduate with micro from vikram univercity and i want to do m.sc in chemistry so how to apply for m.sc in chemistry and my agregrade 53% so reply me

There are various Universities which offers Master of Science [M.Sc] program in Chemistry and the admission criteria may vary. The general eligibility criteria for admission to the M.Sc program in Chemistry is a Bachelors Degree [B.Sc] in the relevant Trade from a recognized University. Admission is either through entrance tests or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations, what ever be the admission criteria of the University of concern. The required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination also varies, however, to be eligible for admission in most of the recognized Universities, one must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities offering M.Sc program in Chemistry and for detail information refer to their official websites:

Delhi University

Gujarat University

Christ University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Annamalai University

Mumbai University

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?