31st May 2012, 07:49 PM
prakash2561987

Is EILLM university government valid?

sir i want to know about for eillm university govt. Valid or not...please inform me the information

2nd June 2012, 02:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is EILLM university government valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash2561987 View Post
sir i want to know about for eillm university govt. Valid or not...please inform me the information
EIILM (Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management) offers both technical as well as non-technical programs. As far as non-technical programs are concerned, approval of University Grant Commission is required in order to be accepted on all India basis and as far as Eastern Institute of Integrated Learning in Management is concerned, it is approved by University Grant Commission, however, the university is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education and therefore the technical programs offered by the university is not recognized on national level and candidates pursuing any technical program from the university might have difficulties in pursuing higher studies in any recognized university and even in getting jobs in various public sector and private sector organizations.

In order to see the recognition status of the university, refer to its official website:

www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?