1st June 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?

hello....i am a student of class 11th can you please suggest me that which subject i choose in 11th....i got 83% marks in 10th....plz help me for my bright future

6th June 2012, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?

You can probably select the course depending on the subjects of your interest. Like if you have interest in science subject you can choose any of the course in the medical field like M.B.B.S, BDS, nursing, biochemistry, lab technician etc. If you have interest in both maths and science then you can apply for the engineering course. Also options like commerce, arts are available. You need choose the right stream depending on your career aspirations.
12th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 83% marks in 10th?

hey which is better to choose physical education or computer science
17th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

HI..I HAVE COMPLETED 10th STD WITH 425 MARKS.MY AIM IS TO BECOME AN SOFTWARE ENGINEER.SO I AM STUDYING IN POLYTECHNIC CLG TO BECOME AN EXPERTISE PERSON IN BASIC ENGG KNOWLEDGE..I LIKE TO STUDY 12TH STANDARD IN CORRES...WHICH GROUP CAN I TAKE?PLS TELL ME THE SOLUTION
20th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope in pharmacy or else architecture ?? i gt 86% in my 10th n nw m confused wat to do ... i hv opted fo science !! plz do suggest fo my bright future
12th November 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Which are the fields availablein 11 ? Which is the best field if I m interested both in science and sst
27th November 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the percentage to get non med subjects in class xth thanks / ankita
6th January 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

can i no i was pass 7th then dicrect given 10th fail but after ihav done 12 frm commerce entrance exam frm sndt pass with 35% but now im doing ANM course but i want to ias can i do
6th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can i no i was pass 7th then direct given 10th fail but after ihav done 12 frm commerce entrance exam frm sndt pass with 35% but now im doing ANM course but i want to ias can i do
1st April 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

hey i want to do banking course after 12th so plzz tell me which subject is cumpolsury for that in 11th std?
10th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hai i'am student of 10th, i'am score 90 mark in science, which group i select? What can i study in future ?
Please tell me now...
22nd May 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am equally good in both maths and bio.bt i am very confused that which subject i should choose.
11th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have 84% in my 10th exam. what should i choose in 11th plz help me ?
5th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in class 11th for being an ias officer in my future....
which subject will be more interesting for studying.
6th May 2015, 12:32 AM
pjgp

Hi friend,
You have did a very good job by asking a good question to us.
Before studying any course one should think:

1.What are the things we are going to learn in that branch.
2.How it is helpful to us
3.What are opportunities we are getting after studying a particular course
4.What are our strength and weakness.
5.And your interest toward that subject.

if you are interested in doing engineering then you join in MPC in which you have the subjects of physics,maths,chemistry as main subject.
Apply for entrance exams for engineering and do it.
If you are interested in medicine then join in BiPC where biology,physics,chemistry are main subjects.Apply for exams like AIIMS and join medicine.
If you are interested in doing chartered accountancy then join in MEC and try to achieve it and make your dream come true....................
7th November 2019, 07:54 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You have scored good marks in 10 standard so congratulations
First of all find your interest
If you have interest in business than you can take commerce
If you have interest in law than you can take law
If you have interest in technology /biology than you can take admission in science
First of all find your interest than it will be easy for you to choose any field
Each field has a good scope in future and also you can earn a good if you have interest
12th April 2020, 08:32 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---If you are select medical field in 11-12th standard then select the following course:-
:- MBBS
:- Pharmacy
:- BDS
:- BAMS
:- BHMS
:- Engineering
--If you are intrested to select commerce stream in 11-12th standard then following course are available:-
:- CA
:- B.Com
:- M.com
:- Banking sector.
:- Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?