2nd June 2012, 12:48 AM
chaitanyamahale

Information about COEP Pune?

give me info about coep pune...please give me the cokmpelte information

Related Questions:
4th June 2012, 05:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about COEP Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanyamahale View Post
give me info about coep pune...please give me the cokmpelte information
COEP stands for College of Engineering Pune.
The Institute offers undergraduate programs, post-graduate programs as well as PhD in various disciplines.Most of the post-graduate programs offered by the institute is accredited by National Board of Accreditation.

The Institutes has collaboration with the following bodies:
  • Automotive Research Association of India-Pune
  • University of Alabama at Birmingham, School of Engineering-USA

The Institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD programs in the following disciplines:

Applied Sciences
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering & Information Technology
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgy and Material Sciences
Production Engineering
Physics

For more information includuing admission procedure, refer to the official website of College of Engineering Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?