2nd June 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?

I had passed 12th ande m interested in ICWA plzz...give me info. about fee structure, syllabus for enterence exam and date ...

Related Questions:
  1. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  2. Duration and Fee structure of ICWA course? Syllabus for the ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  4. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  5. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  6. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  7. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done B.Com(H)
  8. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  9. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  10. Details about ICWA course fee structure? Syllabus and duration?
  11. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  12. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course?
  13. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  14. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. What is the eligibility for ICWA course, duration and fee structure? I have completed my BBM -- [New]
  17. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  18. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
4th June 2012, 10:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed 12th ande m interested in ICWA plzz...give me info. about fee structure, syllabus for enterence exam and date ...
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India do not conduct any entrance examination for considering students for admission into the Cost and Work Accountancy program. If you have passed higher secondary examination, you may enroll for the Foundation Course and if you are a graduate in any discipline, you may enroll directly for the Intermediate Course and will get complete exemption from the Foundation Course.

As far as fee structure is concerned, it depends whether you pursue the course through correspondence mode or you opt for Oral Coaching at the study centers accredited by the institute. The fee structure of each stage of the Cost and Work Accountancy course has been provided below:

Foundation Course
Oral/Postal - Rs.3500

Intermediate Course
Postal - Rs.15700
Oral Coaching - Rs.19700

Final Course
Postal - Rs.11500
Oral Coaching- Rs. 16500

Computer Fee-Rs.3400
Modular Training Fee- Rs.4000

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6th December 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?

How many year article ship is require for final exam of cwa
25th April 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of appear the entrance exam?
11th August 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus for entrance exam and for how many marks for entrance exam ? and wt is the passing marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?