31st January 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

i want to know the dates of entrance exam for air hostess training in air india, and how will i get the application form?

9th February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

hello
sir/mam,
Iwant to know how to fill a form online.Can you help me please!
16th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

I want to know the exam dates of this year 2011,for air hostess
23rd February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know exam date for air hostess
23rd February 2011, 11:33 PM
biswaranjan9

The date is : 23rd FEB 2011

You can get form by searching the website www.studynation.com/study/...form-for-air-hostess-india.../event
13th March 2011, 06:57 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india
The date is : 23rd FEB 2011
You can get form by searching the website
www.studynation.com/study/

good luck
17th March 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

can i apply as air hostess iam 17 and just 10th pass do i can get any other jobs related to airlines on this basis
22nd March 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmission in frankfinn for air hostess training??plzz let me know its admission criteria..as m unable to understand when i visit there site..i want admission but they ask for job..what should i do??plz help me..
24th March 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I'want to became an airhostess and i'am just 12 pass but i'dont how do i get form and entrance examination date
25th March 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have jst cmplted my 12....now iam interested in air hostess....i want to knw abut da subjects nd deatils of it.....plz do rply me iam waitng....
16th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12th exam this year n waiting for the result..... and i want to become air hostess ... so when will the form will come...

Bharti
16th April 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i have just cmpltd my 12 ....now i am interested in air hostess ....i want 2 knw about this plz send me rply....
25th April 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i have appear 12.......... now how can i apply for air hostess . my hight is 5.3 piz send me rply.
26th April 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed masters in biotechnology and now i want to become an air hostess.please let me know the whole procedure.i am eligible physically and by age also but i did my masters in biotechnology not in any maths and tourism courses .what i should do please let me know.
26th April 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

is there any other month in which we can get admission form ????? if yes, then in which month except feb.............??????
mam , i am wearing spects........................can i apply for that????
i have given the 12 exams and waiting for results...........can i apply for that..........

would u plzzzzz tell me in details.......i mean......... i would like to know about interviewes,about how many years of course,
what should be qualites to become an air hostess.......
would u plz send me reply.....
3rd May 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I am Sudha Singh. I am a graduate in commerce stream in nov. 2008. My date of birth is 7 dec..1987. I have a good height (5'6). Can i apply for the air jobs. How much time i have to apply. If you want to help me then please call me at 0879705528.
Thanku
5th May 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am glory i want to apply for air hostess this year 2011 and i complete my 12 and i apply for open university degree plzz will u help me what should i do and how to start the process
5th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc(computers) in march 2011.my date of birth is march 6th...1990,i have a good height(5'7).Am i eligible for airhostess.if i so plz convey information to my mail [email protected] you for your kind infomation.
6th May 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission but i know i'm late....but pls if there is a chance so pls let me know ....
16th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission...my date of birth 23.09.1988... i have appear B.A.... My haigh is 5.4...Now how can i apply for air hostess..... please send me answer ....Iam wating
17th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for airhostess in indian airline, please give me application form for entrance test in shillong
18th May 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for airhostess in indian airline, please tell me how to apply.where i can get the application form.what are the criteria for this job.
19th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i had complied my 12. Now i want to become an air hostess .please tell me how can i get forms for training in Frankfin institutions
25th May 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

THIS TIME I AM PASSED 12TH AND I CAN MAKE AIR HOSTESS,SO I FILL THE APPLICATION FORM?
1st June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected madom/sir
I am 12 th pass please give me application form online.
6th June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to known the Date of application form in air hostess?
20th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir
I am 12th passed.plz give me application form online.
23rd June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my Final Year B.E Computer Science Engineering. Am I eligible to become an air hostess? If so please give me the details such as how to apply, where and when, the fees structure, etc..
23rd June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

with your kinndness

can i apply the entrance test in july ;
28th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir iam jansi.i completed b.sc can u plz tel me when is the entrance exam. and last date of aplication form submision.hw to aply.plz answr iam waitin
15th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam am celianne i already done my high school certificate and am doing a diploma in tourism management so i would like to know when is the next entrance and where can i get the application form test thank you in advance and what are the qualifications needed please
25th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam,myself suresh kumar cheecham.my roll no.is 25927 for Airline entrance exam in india,
The date is : 31july 2011
How to get the addmission card and where is my exam center?plese send information by sms on my mob.no.7879729298.thanks
25th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

airport ground staff entrance exam 31 july 2011
13th August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

qualification
24th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;353194]i want to know the dates of entrance exam for air hostess training in air india, and how will i get the application form?[/QUOTE
hii sir i m monika i wan 2 become an airhostess its my goal n when da entrance exm fr airindia date n time........?
now
am pursing b.b.a in flying cats can u help me out ...... i wan ur valuable suggestion
28th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I AM 10TH PASS ONLY MY GOOD HIGHT 5.6 AND LOOK VERY PREETI SO I WONT TO BECOME AIR HOSTES PLZ HELP ME [email protected] massanger id is queen.ankita @yahoo.com
10th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir is there any entrance test for job in air india to get into HR department, and where do v get the application forms, and when is the job opening in air india for management departments, cud u plz inform me on my mail id, [email protected]
12th November 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i went to become an air Hostess could u tell me some information
17th November 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

how directly apply for air hostess job after class 12th and also when its application forms
are available?
24th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i hav completed my BBA in hotel and tourism management and now doing MBA can i get training in air india and after placement in air india
24th December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an air hostess in Air India.plz. send me details of the enterance examination forms.
28th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, am doing final yr B.sc(computer science) if i had a eligible for air hostess pls send me details & forms to me as soon as possible...
26th January 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I
I AM STUDYING IN 12th CLASS AND AFTER COMPLEYNG IT . I WANT TO DO A JOB AS AN AIR HOSTESS. SO PLZ CAN U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE AS WELL AS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND ABOUT ITS FORM. HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE IS REQUIRED OR NOT??? AND THE PROCEDURE OF GETTING ADMISSION IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE??
U PLZ INFRM ME ON MY E-MAIL ID--- [email protected]. PLZ INFORM ME URGENTLY...
20th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i Want to know date of the of entrence examination and forms
6th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates of exams ???
14th April 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I
I FINISHED MY 12th CLASS THIS YEAR. I WANT TO DO A JOB AS AN AIR HOSTESS. SO PLZ CAN U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE AS WELL AS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND ABOUT ITS FORM.
23rd April 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I
I FINISHED MY 12th CLASS THIS YEAR. I WANT TO DO A JOB AS AN AIR HOSTESS. SO PLZ CAN U TELL ME THE PROCEDURE AS WELL AS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND ABOUT ITS FORM.
20th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi...am Faz I have not don any corse fo air hostess job but am ready to do dis cores I wan to be an air hostess n dis is my dream n I also Lyk to help people who r traveling, plz tel me wat I hve to do to get dis job thankx.
22nd May 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am sunil kumar i had passed 10 2(non-med.) with 80%. just i wana do diploma in airline management &how i submit application form. may you help me plz reply sir
26th May 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of entrance test for Air Hostess Training in Air india? How to get the application form?

i want to know the entrance date for air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?