2nd June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

From which branch can I do B.E after passing 12th with 57%?

I passed class 12th and i scored 57 percent and i want to do b.e. And i passed 12th from madhya pradesh board and i am confused that from which branch i can do b.e. Please i want guidence .plz guide me .from which college in madhya pradesh i can do my engeniering?

26th September 2012, 07:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which branch can I do B.E after passing 12th with 57%?

You can select the stream of interest. Minimum 50% marks in 12th class are enough to join engineering degree. The course can be pursued with specialization in streams like Civil, ECE, EEE, etc. You can also try for streams such as Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology, as well. You can try for admission in colleges like Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Agnos College of Technology, or Bansal College of Engineering. Admission to the colleges will be offered on the basis of entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?