3rd June 2012, 12:54 PM
dev_9341

Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Which books should i prefer for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing b.tech in mechanical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  4. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  5. Books to be referred for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to be referred for PSU exams? Which are the good objective books for Mechanical engineering?
  7. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  8. Information about PSU entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  9. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation Branch?
  10. How many PSU's are there? Date of sale of the application forms? Which books are to be referred?
  11. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  12. Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam for Instrumentation Branch?
  13. Good books for PSU entrance exam preparation for Instrumentation branch?
  14. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  15. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  16. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  17. What is the criteria for jobs in PSU's? Books which are helpful for preparation?
  18. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
10th September 2012, 02:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

Exam pattern and syllabus for PSU entrance may vary with job profile. After collecting such details, you can start with exam preparation. Syllabus will be mostly based on the topics covered under B.Tech course. Prescribed books under the course can be used for reference. QA, Reasoning, etc can be prepared with the help of books from publishers’ like Upkar, S.Chand, Agarwal, etc.
25th December 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for PSU entrance exam preparation while doing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

I am confusing which book is suitable for engineering entrance exam for university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?