1st February 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts

Hi my daughter has appeared for 11th science exams and wishes to pursue her career in Applied Arts or Commercial Arts. She needs guidance for the Aptitude Test Conducted for the admission. She has passed her Elementary and Intermediated Drawing exams with Grade "A" and Grade "B' respectively. Please guide as to how to proceed next. She wishes to do it at Sir.J.J School of Arts Mumbai. Thanks

11th February 2011, 01:49 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts

to know the all details about Sir J.J School of Arts Mumbai, visit the website http://www.sirjjarchitecture.org

for admission to the architecture in Sir J.J School of Arts Mumbai visit the website http://dte.org.in/arch/

the notification for the admission test will be available on the above mentioned website. in the notification all details about how to apply will be given. go through the previous year notification from the website to make an idea.

the aptitude will be from general knowledge of architecture and question will come form the 12th knowledge. do not need to study so much for aptitude test.

previous year questions are not available on internet. i think questions are not available. better to contact with the institution they may help you by giving previous year question papers.at least they will tell about the pattern of whole question papers.
1st March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts

would like to see some sample test papers for the MH-AAC-CAT. Where can i find them
21st March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

can anyone help me to find some sample paper for mh-aac-cat exam...?
23rd March 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

28th March 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a 1st year B.A student. but now i want to take up art. can i do it???
how should i prepare for the entrance exm at J.J school of arts, mumbai??
when are the exams dates??
wat is the procedure for an out station student?? (im from b'lore)
for my exam do i have to come to mumbai or can i write them here @ b'lore??
can i register online??? when r the forms out???

plz plz plz help me!!!!
4th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

yes u can.....i gave the exm last year...but did not get selected...
so i am again attending for this year...
u have 4 question papers...
1) object/nature drawing (only pencil rendering)-25mrks
2) memory drawing - 25mrks
3) design- 25mrks
4) general knowledge- 20 mrks

5 marks r for your entermediate drawing grade exam
ur elegible for admission if u have scored more than 50% in 12th...
refer this web-site,u'll get admission form here...

www.doa.com
12th April 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

when are the exams dates??
plz tell every 1 is searching for it
19th April 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

dont search.....forms usually come out by the end of may....
22nd April 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

is thej j inistitute have bfa after 10th
23rd April 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

how to get into the j.j college
26th April 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am 12th pass form arts background . i want to take admission in J.J.Arts college..bt i dont know how take admission.as they are takin abt cat exam..whtz tht ..??
plzz help me...
27th April 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

what type of theory que ask in bfa entrance test?
28th April 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF BFA IN PAINTING IN FUTURE....
10th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

can you pls help me in getting sample question paper for applied arts
17th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody please tell me the cut off marks for admission in JJ Institute of Applied Arts ???
18th May 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a OMS candidate.. And m pretty ok at Fine arts.. Since i fall under a group that has just a handfull of seat.. i wanna know whats the possiblity of someone lik eme to get it into either JJ or Rachna Sansad? And how many OMS candidates do apply every year? since thats' what is going to decide my chances.. I'm pretty nervous about it..
31st May 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Pl. tell me last year's cutoff marks for jj institute of applied arts.
29th June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me tha sample questions that come in entrance exam of fine arts
29th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me hw to prepare 4 entrance
2nd August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hi ......... i am graffiti maker .................. i want to join j.j. school of art ............ intrested in creative work........................... commercial art bt dont no wat kinda job i ill gt or wat kinda work......... i m in so much stress plzzz HELP me!!!! one friend of mine tellem u can b a ART DIRECTOR .....is it?????????????/
7th August 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts

wat kind of questions do they ask in the general knowledge section?
2nd April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

wat kind of questions do they ask in the general knowledge section?
plz plz plz telll.....
23rd April 2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my daughter has appeared for 11th science exams and wishes to pursue her career in Applied Arts or Commercial Arts. She needs guidance for the Aptitude Test Conducted for the admission. She has passed her Elementary and Intermediated Drawing exams with Grade "A" and Grade "B' respectively. Please guide as to how to proceed next. She wishes to do it at Sir.J.J School of Arts Mumbai. Thanks
WHAT is the matter for MH-ACC-CAT exam?. can we get any ciasses for this exam?
4th April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hey want to do M.ARCH. from J.J. COLLEGE......WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINE?
8th October 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the sample papers for sir jj institute of applied arts(bfa)
21st May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hey..this year I have appeared for 12th class in science,but As I have interested in arts and creatures I want to take admission in sir jj school of art..I have passed elementary and intermediate in 7 n8 th class..I am not satisfied with grade c...I think now I can do much better...should i have to give these exams again to took admission in sir jj arts college??
1st November 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in bfa course but for preparation i am seeking for sample paper ... could you tell me where i get sample papers
21st April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in jjschool of arts(aplied art) for second year.
I've completd my first year in pad.D.Y patil college of applied art and craft.
25th June 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am jahangir student of arts 12th pass I reading mekanikel course so plz accept me
8th October 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I want MFA painting previous entrance question papers
23rd January 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please if anyone sample paper or paper format of Mac-aac-cet enterance exam. please provide us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?