3rd June 2012, 10:28 PM
KUSHBOO RATHI

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?

When are the entrance exams going to b conducted in banglore n where are the exams going to be conducted?? By when ll the dates will be announced ?? What is the procedure to be done to give the entrance exam?? How to get admission in banglore university

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. Admission procedure for M.Tech(Mechanical) in RVCE, Bangalore? GATE or any other Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Do we have option do Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from reputed institutes?
  5. Procedure to get enrolled for M.Tech Mechanical course degree? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  6. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  10. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in Bangalore IIM? How much score is expected in the entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  14. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  15. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  17. Requirements for the entrance exam for B.Stat in ISI institution in Bangalore? Which are the subjects involved? How to prepare for it?
  18. Details regarding ME courses offered by Mysore university? Can that course be done in Bangalore too?
23rd September 2018, 12:38 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?

Bangalore University offers the various UG and PG courses.

Admission Based on Entrance Exam PGCET
- MBA
- MCA
- M.E.
- M.Arch

Important Dates of PGCET
- Registration Starts : 19th May, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : 10th June, 2018
- Release Admit Cards : 20th June, 2018
- PGCET Exam Date : 15th July, 2018
- Result Declaration : 18th August, 2018

Admission Based on Merit As Per Marks Secured At Graduation Level
- M.A.
- M.Com
- M.Sc
- M.P.A.(Master In Public Administration)
- M.S.W.(Master In Social Work)
- M.V.A.(Master In Visual Arts)
- M.L.I.Sc (Master In Library and Information Science)
- M.Voc
- M.Ed (Master In Education)
- M.P.Ed (Master In Physical Education)

Important Dates of Application
- Apply Online From : 9th July, 2018
- Last Date of Application : 20th July, 2018
- Announcement of 1st Merit List : 10th August, 2018
- Counselling Starts : 13th August, 2018
- Commencement of. Class : 23rd August, 2018

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Go to "PG Admissions".
- Click on "Online Application Submission"
- Now click on "Register" for new user.
- Login and Fill the application form online.
- Submit the application and Note the reference number.
- Go to "E-Payment" and Pay application fees.
- On successful transaction, Your application is submitted online.
- Online filled application along with relevant documents shall be submitted through registered post to concerned chairperson of the department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?