4th June 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in any university in AP with Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology Branch after scoring 1137 in GPAT? I have scored 130

sir,i got Gpat rank 1137....can i get the seat in any university in A.P with pharmaceutics or pharmacology branch....i got 130 score..my category is general...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  2. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 2326 seat in GPAT?
  4. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  6. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. Can I expect seat in University campus for Pharmacology course with a rank of 1267 in GPAT?
  9. Is Quality Assurance a better branch than Pharmacology/P Chemistry/Pharmaceutics? Job opportunities available? Any other better branch?
  10. List of good college that I can get for M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 7376?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  12. Will I get a seat in any university after scoring 6808 in GPAT with 15.11% and 67.995 marks? Any chance for AP university?
  13. Can I join Anna University Chennai after scoring 1137 marks in HSc exam?
  14. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  16. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  17. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  18. Will I get a seat in any institute after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
15th September 2016, 07:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in any university in AP with Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology Branch after scoring 1137 in GPAT? I have scored 130

GPAT 2017 - Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test acronym as GPAT is an all India Examination conducted by (started from 2010-11) by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get a seat in any university in AP with Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology Branch after scoring 1137 in GPAT.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?