4th June 2012, 09:23 PM
M_BHU

Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?

Is there 2nd round of counselling in kiits after compltion of ist round? May my daughter get admission with approx. 4500 rank in women category since 1st round counselling was for upto around 4100 rank? Is there provision for adm. Thru aieee rank for non odissa students?

5th June 2012, 03:30 AM
chinmayXdas

Default Re: Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?

No sir, admissions through KIITEE are done in a single seating only.
2nd seating allotment takes place only if seats in KIIT in the first allotment somehow remain vacant.
But unfortunately, this seldom happens.
I had a KIITEE all India rank of 29 and I've been through the admission process, 2nd seating doesn't take place, and neither do they take admissions through AIEEE rankings.
It would be appreciable if you could look for good colleges in Orissa via the AIEEE rank.There are a number of them in Bhubaneshwar, and they take into consideration the AIEEE rank too.

If you have any further query, feel free to ask.
It'd be nice for me to address to your doubts.
19th June 2012, 08:43 PM
Anjali. sinha

Post Which college i get admision of rank 600000 rand in aieee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmayXdas View Post
No sir, admissions through KIITEE are done in a single seating only.
2nd seating allotment takes place only if seats in KIIT in the first allotment somehow remain vacant.
But unfortunately, this seldom happens.
I had a KIITEE all India rank of 29 and I've been through the admission process, 2nd seating doesn't take place, and neither do they take admissions through AIEEE rankings.
It would be appreciable if you could look for good colleges in Orissa via the AIEEE rank.There are a number of them in Bhubaneshwar, and they take into consideration the AIEEE rank too.

If you have any further query, feel free to ask.
It'd be nice for me to address to your doubts.
suggest me best college
14th May 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there 2nd round counseling in KIITs after completion of 1st round?

kitee 2014 result has publushed. but is it only for engineering or both engineering and medical? there is no mention of marks also rank limit up to which first round counseling will be done ?for mbbs upto what rank first round councelling will done and also 2nd round?
14th May 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

kitee 2014 result has publushed. but is it only for engineering or both engineering and medical? there is no mention of marks also rank limit up to which first round counseling will be done ?for mbbs upto what rank first round councelling will done and also 2nd round?
12th June 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir are there any seats meant for 2nd round councilling after the first one?because we are waiting for the dates to be issued.
plz tell me whether we have the second round councilling for kite or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?