5th June 2012, 08:45 AM
9820ashishsharma

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed B.Sc in Electronics?

sir i am completed b.sc with electronic ...................so please tell me i am elegible to join the merchant navy ..............................reply me soon ............thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed B.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  5. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  6. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications?
  10. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  11. How can I join merchant navy after completing BSc biology
  12. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  15. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  16. Is there any post graduation course available for merchant navy? -- [New]
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  18. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
25th July 2012, 08:44 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed B.Sc in Electronics?

hello,

In order to join Indian Navy you can go for CDS(Combined Defence Services) exam. This exam is conducted twice in a year as CDS I & II by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission). So you can apply for it online using http://upsconline.nic.in. This exam is conducted in month of Feb and Sep every year and notifications are available in months of Oct-Nov of earlier year and Jun-July of the same year respectively. Through CDS you can join as an Executive Cadre Officer in Indian Navy.

Eligibility for CDS exam:
Age Limit: 19 to 22 years.
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. (with Physics or Mathematics) for NCC entry.

More Details regarding the exam: http://www.upsc.gov.in/general/cds.htm

You can also apply online for below two entries directly from Indian Navy.
1. Short Service Commission ATC:
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Apr-May every year.
Age Limit: 19.5 to 25 years.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc degree in Maths with minimum 60% marks throughout the degree.

2. Short Service Commission Hydrography:
Likely Commencement of Receipt of Application: Mar-Apr every year.
Age Limit: 19.5 to 25 years.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc degree in Maths.

Read more: http://joindefence.com/what-procedure-join-indian-navy-after-completing-b-sc-maths-what-eligibility-criteria-required-get-into-indian-navy-include-upcoming-notifications-indian-navy-11227.html#ixzz21dyHKUNm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?