5th June 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?

Hi, i am a bsc (statistics) graduate who just passed out in 2012. What i would like to know is is a masters course done through correspondence valid or what other specialized courses are available in the field of statistics please include computer courses also .

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  3. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  4. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  5. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get sponsors for doing masters degree abroad?
  7. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  8. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  9. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  11. Masters in History after Graduation From Correspondence and in General not Honors?
  12. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  13. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  14. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course? -- [New]
  17. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  18. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
29th July 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?

how to join Msc-Statistics through distance education which university available
22nd September 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?

i have done my graduation in this year and i want to do m.com from correspondence. so i want to know that is there any value of corresponce study in governent job or not? plz suggest me
4th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

How to choose subjects for msc stats after completing bsc stats to go for a job in IT .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?