5th June 2012, 11:25 AM
rm joshi

Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

which subject should be taken after 10 th for fashion designing

25th July 2012, 11:25 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

Respected sir/mam,

you can pursue fashion designing after 10th class

after 10th you can go in any stream for fashion designing

for fashion designing you may sit in any entrance exam after 12th :

NIFT(national institute of fashion technology)

NID(national institute for designing)

CEED(common entrance examination for design)

PAF(pearl academy of fashion)

Top fashion Designing institutes in India:

pearl academy of fashion

national institute of fashion designing

national institute of design

apeejay institute of design

all the best and work hard to live your dreams
17th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

WICH IS BEST INTERIOR DESIGNING OR FASHION DESIGNING?
23rd March 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses should i take for being a fashion designer?Which is the best fashion designing colleges in india?
23rd March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

can i take any group in 12 for fashion technology
30th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i'm done with my 10th boards and have presumed animation as my future goal what should i do or what subject should i take which will help me to hold a seat in NID? should i take any preference course with my 11th to do well?and yes then which one would be the best?
30th March 2013, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any stream in 10+2 if you want to do Fashion Designing course. There is no such rule that you must be from a specific stream.

The eligibility for Fashion Designing courses after 10+2 are available and you must ensure that you have got good marks in 10+2 because the entrance exams might ask for a certain percentage of marks in 10+2.

The entrance is conducted for admission into Bachelor course in Fashion Designing. So you must be well prepared for the entrance exam so that you get admission in a reputed college.

NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) are one of the premier Institution for studying these courses and they conducted entrance examination for admission. If you are 10+2 with 50% marks then you can apply for it.

Some of the top colleges for Fashion Designing Course in India are:

National Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Design

Design & Innovation Academy

Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida

Pearl Academy of Fashion

Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic

Srishti School of Design, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Craft & Design

Footwear Design & Development Institute

MIT Institute of Design, Pune

Symbiosis Centre of Design

Apeejay Institute of Design

For more information about NIFT Click Here
8th April 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Whatbare the various streams to choose for my profession ? I like fasion teaching and art !!! I'm a lot confused!! Plez help
12th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Actually my sister wanted to do fashion designing course but she is not so good in science nd commerce subjects.Can she take up humanities after 10th standard in order to opt for fashion designing course.
23rd April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects that i should take after 10th for fashion designing
3rd May 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

should i choose fashion designing after completing my B.E ?
18th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell after completion of my tenth what shoud i do
23rd May 2013, 06:04 PM
sniffa

Question Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

i am sniffa from kanyakumari i have finished my 10th in icse school .i wish to choose fashion designing as my carrier so i am confused which subject to choose for my 11th and 12th weather maths&biology or maths&computer .plese help me to choose the best.
23rd May 2013, 06:07 PM
Sniffa

Cool Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

I am sniffa from kanyakumari i have finished my 10th in icse school .i wish to choose fashion designing as my carrier so i am confused which subject to choose for my 11th and 12th weather maths&biology or maths&computer .plese help me to choose the best.
10th October 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which subject will be strong in 10th class such as soical,math,science,hindi or english
12th October 2013, 08:01 PM
shrankhala jain

Smile Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm joshi View Post
which subject should be taken after 10 th for fashion designing
U can take commerce n fashion designing as optional ,so u get the basics knowledge of fashion designing in 11th n 12th...so it is beneficial for u and in commerece u can easily score good marks so on the basis of marks u can also take addmission in any top ranking university/college after 12th.
4th January 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEETATRIPATHI92 View Post
Respected sir/mam,

you can pursue fashion designing after 10th class

after 10th you can go in any stream for fashion designing

for fashion designing you may sit in any entrance exam after 12th :

NIFT(national institute of fashion technology)

NID(national institute for designing)

CEED(common entrance examination for design)

PAF(pearl academy of fashion)

Top fashion Designing institutes in India:

pearl academy of fashion

national institute of fashion designing

national institute of design

apeejay institute of design

all the best and work hard to live your dreams
thanku
29th March 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?

We can't compare since id and fd both are good at there own place.
21st April 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i want o know the course after complete 10th class which course i want to take please help me i'm intrested in fashion desiging
3rd January 2015, 10:18 AM
fathima hiba .o

after 10 which subject i want to choose for reaching fashion designing?
30th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I would like to become a fashion designer but i am confused which subject i will take.
5th September 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to become afasion designer what subject I can do in10 th standard ?
13th February 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

how much percent should i get in entrance exam to get free seat in top collage of fashion designing and entrance exam is based on the syllabus of ?
28th May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce and go to fashion designing courses.
23rd February 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after completion of 10th class for fashion designing
4th May 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i choose after completion of 10 class for fashion designing..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?