1st February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?

sir, Is there any need to give exam for dnb after d.c.p.? could you please give me name of colleges who conduct this type of courses? i dont have any knowledge regarding post d.c.p. dnb. could you please give me some knowledge abt this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is DNB exam necessary after DCP? How to get admission in DNB post DCP? Name of colleges?
  2. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  3. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  4. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of DNB colleges in Mumbai offering DNB medicine, paediatric orthopedic, respiratory medicine courses?
  6. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  7. Date of examination for Secondary DNB and application forms availability for the same?
  8. Good colleges for DnB Surgery & DnB Ophthalmology having a rank of 3422 in the entrance exam? What is the scope of Emergency Medicine? -- [New]
  9. Are DNB courses available after MDS? Can I do diploma course after BDS from government?
  10. Eligibility to do DNB(ENT) for BDS student? Courses available in DNB?
  11. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate?
  12. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  13. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  14. DNB Courses: Duration, Eligibility for a BDS?
  15. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  16. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS?
  17. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  18. How many mbbs pg seats in andhra pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2011, 01:44 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?

There is no DNB [Diplomat of National Board] exam after D.C.P. [Diploma in Clinical Pathology].
However, one can appear for DNB exam after D.P.B. [Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology].
20th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?

what is d procedure to apply for dnb courses after bds?forms availabl online?scope in future?
15th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Whats the scope of dcp after mbbs? Is it inferior than MD pathology?
15th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what are the options after dccp(diploma in computer and commerical
)
8th August 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

dnb is after dcp and dpb
11th December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir Ihve completed DMRD. I cannot get admission to MD radiodiagnosis
I wish to do DNB (Rad)
Whar is the procedue
27th October 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir , is it necessary to pass CET DNB after DCP to appear for the Final DNB Pathology exam after doing the course in a recognized Institution?
17th October 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How can i become a DC ?
Suggest some course for me..
23rd May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do DMRD after completing MD Pathology, if so please let me know the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?