6th June 2012, 01:08 AM
Amal94

In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region

In which college in delhi can I get after scoring 40000 rank in AIEEE???
i belong to delhi region....
general category...
plzz plz plz....
rply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  2. Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region
  3. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  4. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?
  5. List of colleges giving admission based on 10+2 (12th) marks?
  6. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 5213 rank in Delhi?
  7. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  9. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks?
  10. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  11. How to get admission in Delhi after scoring CET rank of 3,000,00?
  12. Future of Engineering? and which branches are going to boom? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which college can I get admission after scoring 572 rank in LEET? I belong to Delhi
  14. Can I get admission in any government College in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP to be considered in MNIT, Allhabad? I passed my qualifying exam from Delhi and I got 334905 rank in AIEEE and My state rank is 20017 in Delhi State
  15. Can I get any college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE with a rank of 329000?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP? I am from OBC category
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi? I have scored 85000 AIR -- [New]
9th February 2013, 06:21 PM
nick7867

Default Re: In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region

U can try in These Colleges ...

1) Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
2) Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
3) University School of Engineering & Technology
4) Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia
5) Government Polytechnic, Hisar
6) Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
7) Amity School of Engineering & Technology, New Delhi
8) Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College
9) University School of Engineering and Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

All The Best !!
30th May 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region

REspected Sir,
My jee marks are 97. obc category.my 12th percentile is 77%. i gave my 12th class board exam in delhi but i am a residency of haryana.Can i get dtu,nsit,or nit's.?
5th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 192 marks in mains and i have only 73% from cbse board exam what will be my expected rank .can i get any nit .i am from bihar .please help
5th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
what whould be my rank i have scored 192 marks in mains and 73% in cbse board last year.i m from bihar and general category .also suggest in which college i can take admission. please mail me
thanking you
rudra mishra
[email protected]
19th June 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have got 144in jee main and 82percent in boards which colleges form i need to fill
21st June 2013, 09:06 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE
---------------------------------

1.Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
2.University School of Engineering & Technology
3.Government Polytechnic, Hisar
4.University School of Engineering and Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
5.Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
6.Amity School of Engineering & Technology, New Delhi
7.Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia
8.Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
9.Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
10.Amity School of Engineering & Technology, New Delhi
11.Ch.Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College
12.University School of Engineering & Technology
13.Government Polytechnic, Hisar
14.Government Polytechnic, Hisar
15.Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?