6th June 2012, 11:09 AM
c.k gayathri

Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?

I have completed my intermediate [12th] . I am confused which is better to opt in engineering . can i opt ece or chemical engineering which scope is high in future. please tell me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  3. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
  6. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  7. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  8. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  9. How many subjects are available for B.Tech students in india
  10. How to opt for Genetic Engineering course after completion of Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  12. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
  13. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  14. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  15. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of Chemical Engineering?
  17. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course? -- [New]
  18. Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream
6th June 2012, 12:24 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?

It depends on you. If you are good in physics(you have to be good in semiconductors, transistors and bit of computers as well) then take ece and otherwise if you are good in chemistry then go for chemical engineering. As a matter of fact if you find that you are equal in both the topics then make a list of colleges where you want to study. Go and find out about the campussing over there. If lots of CORE companies are coming then it is good if you will take ECE. Generally these core companies fulfill their requirement from the various IITs ,NITs , and other famous colleges like VIT, JU. As a matter of fact, they don't even look at the private institutions, because of which the engineers of ECE, EE, IT, ETCE studying in private colleges,all end up in IT sectors. So if you don't find a good college, go for chemical. But if you a get a reputed government college, then go for ECE.
20th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?

in haldia institute of technologo which one better amoung ECE&CH
16th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

which course is better ece or mechinical
29th April 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

In all the courses of engineering which is the best for our future and can u say what subjects include computer science........??????
25th May 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Whether to continue studying Chemical engineering in NIT TRICHY or look for change of branch if I get 192 in JEE MAINS(16) (CBSE96%) (GEN Category)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?