6th June 2012, 11:24 AM
swaroop06

Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?

Sir, i completed my B.tech in EEE and i want to get a job in core companies. Tell me any courses which can fetch me a good job in reputed core company...?

6th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?

You can get job in the following sectors:-

Electronics
Communication fields
Audio and video field
It field
Technical field

You can also get job in the following private sectors as well:-
TCS, infosys, infotech, HCL, hp and so on.

So the opportunities are galore. You just have to wait for the right one to come your way.
all the best
6th June 2012, 12:18 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaroop06 View Post
Sir, i completed my B.tech in EEE and i want to get a job in core companies. Tell me any courses which can fetch me a good job in reputed core company...?
hi,

There are many core companies in an india

Eligibility

As a Engineering graduate you can try out in the below companies.You can even get into these companies after completing your M.tech course which will be off a higher post.
I have given here a list of companies which you can try out for after completing your Engineering with minimum of 70% aggregate.the aggregate level may be higher or lower depending upon the company.But,for most of the Public Sector Undertaking(PSU's) the aggregate must be above 65%.

Procedure

The procedure almost remains the same for all the examinations conducted by core companies.the test is basically divided into two parts
1.Written Test
2.Interview

The written test is generally conducted in selected Cities.If selected for the written you will be called up for the interview where they will decide whether to select you or not based upon your performance.

List of Companies

I have given the respective links of the companies.You can visit the career's page for the current notifications.

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)-click here,
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)-click here,
Jindal Steel and Power Limited-click here
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)-
click here
Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)-click here

You can even go through Engineering Services exam conducted by the UPSC Board through which you can get placed in various organizations.
UPSC Website-
click here

You can even go through GENCO,TRANSCO,Power Grid exams conducted by State and National Boards.All the exams which i have mentioned above have their own procedure's for recruiting candidates hence you need to go through these exams individually.

ALL THE BEST....
2nd July 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

After finishing ME CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION which sort of job i can get
30th January 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir my b.tech percentage is60% with electrical trade what job I get in private and government sector.
10th April 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech(EEE)with 69%. i want to get a job in core field.which courses are useful to get a job in my core field
30th August 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I m studying third year cse be I wanto join a course that could help me in fetching a job in top most it companies
1st September 2013, 12:35 AM
maruthidevi

You can get job in the following sectors:-

Electronics
Communication fields
Audio and video field
It field
Technical field

You can also get job in the following private sectors as well:-
TCS, infosys, infotech, HCL, hp and so on.

So the opportunities are galore. You just have to wait for the right one to come your way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?