8th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Which Competitive Exam should I give after completion of B-Pharmacy to join MBA course?

which compitative exams i give after b.pharma give mba enterance

8th June 2012, 12:27 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Competitive Exam should I give after completion of B-Pharmacy to join MBA course?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Management related course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) and B-Schools are the top institutes to join this course.

MBA course is in good demand in these days. The candidates are having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

The admission to this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc.

In addition, there are some state level Entrance Exams for MBA course which will give admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

There will be number of specializations that are being offered under MBA course.

You can choose the specialization which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

As you have completed B-Pharmacy, the following specializations will be best choice for you under MBA course.

MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA in Hospital Management

Try to get admission for this course in a top college and make most out of the course.

Wish you all the best.
26th August 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Competitive Exam should I give after completion of B-Pharmacy to join MBA course?

hi,
I have completed my B.Pharm this year and i am quite confused to take decision that either go for job or M.pharm.
23rd September 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible entrance exams after completing MBA to continue further studies ?
31st August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

state level exam after B.PHARM
7th January 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

am pursuving my mba and doing my internship, after completion of my mba (finance) what type of exams i have to face for joining to corporate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?